Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, October 12th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2012, 11:40 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2013
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I don't think this helped with saving me from a ticket...
Just gave the monte a devil's tail for the halloween season.

Attached Thumbnails Friday, October 12th 2012-pict0217.jpg  
Old 10-12-2012, 01:12 PM
Zen
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Red Nightmare
LOL nice

Old 10-12-2012, 01:34 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

apple cider is $5.95 a gallon here, expensive for sure. Picked up a half gallon and some apple turnovers, yum. Now to spend the rest of the day working on my calculator

Old 10-12-2012, 01:45 PM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

Afternoon all

Old 10-12-2012, 02:24 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

*sigh*
Had the worst night yesterday....got my first ever speeding ticket by a undercover pig. The only spot on this road that is not 40mph (and never even knew about it) I get ticketed for going 50mph.

I was just going with traffic! two cars in front of me(obviously a pos elantra & some SUV) were going the SAME exact speed..
unfortunatly I gotta go to the clubhouse today and let the complex know I might be late on rent.. & gotta drive around for wedding supplies...
I'm with you on the flow of traffic thing. I think most people just go with the flow of traffic and forget about the speed limits. That's what makes it frustrating when someone does go the speed limit and gives everyone road rage for going "too slow".

On top of that. You suffer from not being able to blend in very well. I see all kinds of plain silver, white, or black minivans and mid-sized sedans that go really fast in city traffic. You're more likely to get nabbed by the cops then they are. Basically because you have a big, bright red car with huge racing stripes down the sides. Kinda hard to hide in traffic when you got that going on.

Originally Posted by Space

^ You think that you have problems,
I'll trade you places ^
Hey Space... How come women in prison never really look as good as that? A friend of mine's wife is a jail guard. And she says the women NEVER look as good as hollywood says they do. Darn hollywood lying to us again.

Old 10-12-2012, 03:07 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

afternoon all, taking a quick break, all the buttons on my calculator now work correctly. It does have a flaw though, you couldn't do number+number+number and so on. It's limited to a number(operator)number. Have to see what i can do with that, then i have to add 8 more operators, not even sure if i know 8 more

Old 10-12-2012, 04:38 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

II heard cider was gonna be really high this year around here too because of the low amount of apples produced this season. I do love those donuts and a nice glass if cider tho. I may have to hit up one of the several orchards around.

Space i am glad i found cheap tires too and that there was no damage.

Jen the ticket sucks but if you were driving above the legal posted speed limit you were in the wrong no matter what others around you were doing. I would still fight it to tho

Old 10-12-2012, 05:22 PM

Good Pre-Evening `Devin, that was a short post, but it's great to see you checking in & letting us know that you care

LoL `Lou (Taz), I've never been to a ladies prison 2 see what they look like, but Goggles prison had some great look'in ones (LOL)...

Hi `Keane, you have some great talents ( I could not built something like that 4-Sure) I hope you find the flaw (It must have been make for humans) lol

Yes `Lou you were unlucky & lucky at the same time..Was the tire wore or did you pick up a cut or nail ?

I hope the tires you got are decent & good for the winter roads. Yes, Cider is high priced now like everything..So are donuts...They went up in price the last time I got them for the employee's...Everything is going `up except my pay check

Hi `Chris, great to see you laughing online (LOL)

Wish you & member's a Super/Fun/Safe Friday night & Weekend ~> Don't 4-get to EnJoy & Party Smart

Peace/Love/Happiness to everyone

Last edited by Space; 10-12-2012 at 05:25 PM.
Old 10-12-2012, 05:36 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Thats funny ! you little devil

Old 10-12-2012, 05:43 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

TICKETS SUCK ! I was with a friend of mine ( Biker Bill) Got pulled over for speeding. He in his nasty voice. asked the cop why you pull me over. He said you were speeding Sir. Bill says I wasn't the only one doing that. The cop say ( ok sit down for this remark) Well sir your the only one I could catch . Bill in turn says. Won't happen again*&^%$ I was laughing my *** off. I thought I was going to have to walk home. Bill wasn't happy. I had tears in my eyes. If Bill could have got a hold of me. I know I would have

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday, October 12th 2012