Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, October 12th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2012, 08:30 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
LoL `David, did you get a P/T `job working with the devil tempting us with your consumed goodies

`Space, leave work & go out & get some goodies...You don't need a `job, you need some cake/ice cream, wild women,
fast cars...you can have it all...don't listen to others, listen
to me
LMAO Space....Sorry bro heheheheheee.
Just the facts is all..... But it was good.

Old 10-12-2012, 08:50 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2013
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

*sigh*
Had the worst night yesterday....got my first ever speeding ticket by a undercover pig. The only spot on this road that is not 40mph (and never even knew about it) I get ticketed for going 50mph.

I was just going with traffic! two cars in front of me(obviously a pos elantra & some SUV) were going the SAME exact speed..
unfortunatly I gotta go to the clubhouse today and let the complex know I might be late on rent.. & gotta drive around for wedding supplies...

Last edited by Red Nightmare; 10-12-2012 at 08:52 AM.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:59 AM

Sorry 2 read about your problem, your ticket It must be that Red High performance auto that you are driving over the speed limit ? Are you going to protest the ticket ?
If so, below is a T-shirt I would get to wear to court
I'm sure it will make things worse, but it would be funny

Life sometimes doesn't seem `fair & it isn't many times, but we can't let life win & we have to keep on driving to where we want to `be. I hope your fine isn't 2 `high & that you can move on in life with another hard lesson learned...Good Luck & safe driving 2 you Peace/Out

^ Your think that you have problems,
I'll trade you places ^

Last edited by Space; 10-12-2012 at 09:03 AM.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:01 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Red Nightmare
*sigh*
Had the worst night yesterday....got my first ever speeding ticket by a undercover pig. The only spot on this road that is not 40mph (and never even knew about it) I get ticketed for going 50mph.

I was just going with traffic! two cars in front of me(obviously a pos elantra & some SUV) were going the SAME exact speed..
unfortunatly I gotta go to the clubhouse today and let the complex know I might be late on rent.. & gotta drive around for wedding supplies...
Thats the hazard of being a pretty girl in a killer ride!
Its to bad that its like that though...Im guessn he was a "YOUNGER" pig...
also you were the last in a line of 3 speeding...In court...he can say he clocked you the easiest....
But I would definately fight it!...Maybe go back to the same spot and see if theres anything obstructing the speed limit sign..trees etc...and take photos of it?....Also..I would make the point that there were 2 other vehicles going at the same speed as you...and Then say:
Why was I singled out?.....I'd say: Is it because im a girl in a nice lookn ride?.Id use your feminine side to throw it back at the cop! and checkout the look on his face (say it to the cops face)...when you say it! Then tell the judge this is your first ticket ever! In all the years you have been behind the wheel!..You have been a good and safe driver...(Your record will reflect your statement) The judge just may side with you.
And throw it out !!!!

Its always worth going to court.
Rather than just saying forget it and take the points and pay the fines...
Thats what they expect everyone to do...

Im sorry you got ticketed....But im in your corner for sure!...

Last edited by STUMPMI; 10-12-2012 at 09:11 AM.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:43 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2013
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

nuff said...

Ticket is $190 that I already don't have...

Old 10-12-2012, 09:49 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Morning all, sorry to hear about your ticket Jen. Cops can be some sneaky uhh people for lack of other words... I dont know how i havent gotten a ticket with all my commuting. I see cops everywhere all the time. Good luck if you decide to fight it.

Tried my keurig machine this morning, works good. I was able to make a cup of coffee i'd drink, i just have to play around with creamer/sugar combinations. Mike(chibi) apple cider sounds awesome right now, i think i might stop at the local orchard when im out later. I also got apple cider for the machine, it makes a dang good cup of hot cider. Not much planned today, be doing homework for most of the day. Have to get that calculator working...

Old 10-12-2012, 09:52 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

The farm I go to is awesome

https://www.facebook.com/RickardsCiderMill?v=info

Yikes, I just saw a gallon is $5.75 this year, ouch.

Old 10-12-2012, 09:56 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Honesdale isn't far We have a guy at work who comes all the way from Narrowsburg, NY to work at shoprite No official page for the closest orchard, but they have cider, tons of produce and loads of fresh baked goods

Slate Hill Orchard - Slate Hill, NY - Business Services, Fruit & Vegetable Store | Facebook

Old 10-12-2012, 09:59 AM

Hi `Jen,
I hope the below give you some insight or infor
Fighting A Traffic Ticket At The Traffic Violations Bureau
^ click above link 2 view ^
http://www.nytrafficticket.com/fight...ations-bureau/

<CITE style="FONT-STYLE: normal; COLOR: rgb(0,153,51)">www.nytrafficticket.com/fighting-a-traffic-ticket-at-the-traffic-violati...</CITE>
This article will help you fight your own case New York speeding ticket at the Traffic Violations Bureau covering traffic tickets issued in New York City, western ...

Last edited by Space; 10-12-2012 at 10:02 AM.
Old 10-12-2012, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
Th

Yikes, I just saw a gallon is $5.75 this year, ouch.
...... Decisions

Gas...........or........Cider ?
Sadly `Mike, the cost of everything
is getting higher & it's not a good `high
4-Sure ...Atleast you still have choices

p.s. High `Keane

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday, October 12th 2012