Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, November 9th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2012, 06:18 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good mornin' all and TGIF!

Old 11-09-2012, 06:33 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

Good Morning everyone!!

Hope everyone has a great Friday!

Going to look at a 08 Impala SS for the girlfriend! I trained her well! haha!

Old 11-09-2012, 06:40 AM
Zen
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning
A nice lazy day for me.I'll be test driving most of the day

Old 11-09-2012, 06:42 AM

Good Morning `Tadd, & Happy Belated birthday to `Zach
It's great that Ronda is retiring & can be with your 24/7

Yes, Sunday is Vet's days, but you stated to hug a `Vet...I know a few if you tried to hug them, they would knock U on your can LOL...I have many senior friends that are Vet's & I always honor them & I hope that everyone does 4-Sure
=================================
Good Morning Seattle `Mike, what's happening in your life ? any news on repairing your Monte ? I hope things are going good 4 U & yours...
===================
Good Morning `Devin, I hope your g/f doesn't read your posts (I trained her well) Oh-`O ~> LOL..You may want to change that to I influenced her LOL) I'd be in trouble `if I posted that 4-Sure...I hope you post some pic's of the 08 S.S., they are nice rides 4-Sure...Hope it's a good one...Keep us updated...When do you get a day `off ? Thanks for our weather report..
Wish you & Member's a Super Friday & WeekEnd ~> EnJoy

*** Hi Chris, now that's a super way to spend your day & also get paid to do it....EnJoy

Last edited by Space; 11-09-2012 at 06:49 AM.
Old 11-09-2012, 06:51 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

LOL hey space!
ok i taught* her well! haha!
Trading in her Kia sportage for a impala SS! it's all those monte meet up's and car shows we go to, she wants a nice V8 car now!
I dont get a day off until tueday! have to work tonight!

Hope everythings good with you! friends/family/work!

Old 11-09-2012, 06:58 AM
Zen
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47
LOL hey space!
Trading in her Kia sportage for a impala SS! it's all those monte meet up's and car shows we go to, she wants a nice V8 car now!

I did the same to Jess she wasn't into cars till we were together.Now she has the faster car

Old 11-09-2012, 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47
LOL hey space!

Hi `Devin & thanks for your reply...It will be like night & day if she moves from a Kia to a V8 S.S....I see a lot of Kia's on the road, but very few Impala S.S's.

I look 4ward to seeing you line up your Monte S.S. against her Impala S.S. in the future & we sure hope that you record it and post a video That's would be a `Blast to see & very sad `if she beat you (LOL)''

Everything is good with family/friends & work...I'm happy 2 `be & look forward to getting some time `off in the near future.

p.s. I hope you keep us updated on the Impala S.S. & if you & your g/f get it...Pictures please....

Wish you e.z. work shifts & some fun today & this weekend 4-Sure. Peace/Out

Old 11-09-2012, 07:20 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Originally Posted by Space
Good Morning Seattle `Mike, what's happening in your life ? any news on repairing your Monte ? I hope things are going good 4 U & yours...
My insurance company has given me the green light to take the Monte in for repair, but I've been so busy this last week I haven't had time to call and set up an appointment. We're getting a stream of colder air coming down from B.C. so it's been dipping down into the 30s/40s during the night and daytime temps have been in the 40s. My heaters kicked on for the first time this season the night before last and everything has been covered with frost in the morning. I prepped the Monte a couple weeks back so it's good to go. I just need to put the tire chains in the trunk...just in case...

Old 11-09-2012, 07:28 AM

Thanks `Mike for your reply & I hope your weather doesn't get that bad that you need tire chains I'm sure you have several shops lined up to take your Monte in for repairs...Are you going to wait for better weather ? I can tell you are a meticulous owner & I'm sure that you will demand the best for your Monte...Good Luck 4-Sure...Wish U a Super Friday & WeekEnd...Oh, Slow down & EnJoy your Journey
==============================
Bonus 4 `all below ? When we think it's bad, there always seem to be so many others that have it so much worse : (

AFTER SANDY
Hurricane Sandy AfterMapExplore storm damage through before and after imagery.

ACCUWEATHER PHOTO OF THE DAY

Nor'easter snowA snowstorm hits the Jersey shore in the aftermath of Sandy. By Junebug32449

Last edited by Space; 11-09-2012 at 07:32 AM.
Old 11-09-2012, 07:37 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Good Morning Everyone

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday, November 9th 2012