Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, Febuary 10th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2012, 12:26 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Yeah i am when im bore lol there level 1 kit is cheaper but not much cheaper than the level 3

04-06 GTO LEVEL 1 4340 LARGE DIAMETER AND REGULAR DIAMETER 300M HALF SHAFTS

Or this

http://www.shop.gforce1320.com/produ...3&categoryId=3

Last edited by 03JGMonte; 02-10-2012 at 12:31 PM.
Old 02-10-2012, 01:15 PM

I want a new pistol. Most notably the Smith & Wesson M&P full size (as in the full size version of my primary carry pistol) except in .45 instead of .40. That'll have to wait. My friend that I chat with at night who works night shift is wanting a pistol as well for carrying. She's looking at getting her CCW as well. I told her about my M&P and she wasn't so sure with it being a larger caliber. Said she didn't want something that would knock her on her ***. I think I'll have to let her shoot my compact sometime cause I have another female friend from church who has shot my M&P and she loved it. She's also a bit smaller than my night shift friend.

I bought my M&P compact brand new and it's probably one of the better $500 I've ever spent. Extremely reliable, more accurate than a lot of full size pistols I've fired, very easy to conceal (so easy that regardless of where I conceal it, my friends who KNOW I'm carrying can't figure out where I have it), and it fires whatever ammo I put through it w/o a hiccup. I usually shoot higher quality ammo but a buddy had a bunch of cheap rounds he wanted burned off and it never jammed even after a bunch of rounds. That tells me that if I ever need to defend myself, it will do what I expect it to do as soon as I pull the trigger. It's impressed me so much that, like I said, I want to get a full size version. I honestly like it better than a lot of Glocks I've fired.

But anyway I guess I should think about getting ready to leave for KY. I still gotta take a shower so I'll do that real quick.

Old 02-10-2012, 01:23 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Well I have good news sort of - I just heard back from the guy I interviewed with and I passed the skills test with flying colors - now he wants me to go in for a couple of hours next week to give me a sample of a typical day there. Now what excuse am I going to come up with???? I already have Monday off cause I have to get a Colonoscopy (oh what fun). Thursday is my real dentist appointment (already used that one for an excuse). Maybe I can say I need to leave early for a follow up visit to my gastro to go over the colonoscopy results.

Old 02-10-2012, 01:30 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Kinda sounds like you already have the job. Sometimes Amy you just need a personal day.

Old 02-10-2012, 01:59 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Well i just ordered some parts for the goat

Old 02-10-2012, 02:10 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by 77gp
Kinda sounds like you already have the job. Sometimes Amy you just need a personal day.
I know but the past 3 weeks I've left early 2 times & I already have Monday off - I don't want them to get suspicious - I got fired from my last job cause they found out I went on a job interview - I just don't want that happen again.

Old 02-10-2012, 02:11 PM

Well I'm off to Kentucky. Gonna be a fun fun weekend. Can't wait to get this kicked off. Two hour drive (closer to an hour and a half if I can get through Lebanon quickly). I'll check in in spurts over the weekend, mostly from the tablet probably.

Old 02-10-2012, 02:59 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL

Originally Posted by Space
Hi `Justin, thanks 4 checking in + thanks for posting your awesome pic of your & family 4-Sure...Do you play football ? or wrestle ? I sure don't want 2 get in a ring with your for sure ..Wish you a Super Fun WeekEnd

Mod `Mike, tell your boss that you need more time on the
MCF...~>LOL....Wish U a fast work day & super weekend

Hi `Jerry, I seen the SuperSuper awesome sights, but I didn't hear any sounds ~> Fire that S.S. `up & blow out the carbon (It's been sleeping for close 2 a month LOL

Hi `Zach,
It's great to see you posting (U have been missed 4-Sure)..Yes, you need to get back in2 a Fun Routine..Check the threads since you've been gone...There are some interesting ones 4-Real...Wish you a Super Day/WeekEnd...
Get out there on your Search for new mod's & other happy additions to your `Life...
====================
`Amy, we hope you don't get that cold & that you can take some med's to avoid getting the flu...
hi space. i do have alot of catching up to do on the forum. been pretty quite the past week or week and a half. I am feeling better now. woke up today and said i am done with all the bs...movin on with life and not gonna let this hold me back any longer than it has

Old 02-10-2012, 03:09 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

Way to be Zach!

Old 02-10-2012, 03:11 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Afternoon all, jerry your car and rims are looking good. Did some more shopping at an electronics store, thats a mistake its like a toy store to me lol

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday, Febuary 10th 2012