Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, Febuary 10th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2012, 06:43 AM

Morning all.

Old 02-10-2012, 06:47 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning friends! Yea it is FRIDAY!!! I am working from home today. going to put i the new steering wheel controls into Sally that Brock sold me (Thank you Brock) and pick up a new window switch for the Deuce.

have come camaro experiences to share will post that some time today. This was the 2nd camaro I have rentes my other was a SS 2011 (have pics)

Old 02-10-2012, 06:48 AM
Jon

Setting the PACE of the new generation.

Morning, Going to be a crazy weekend, just need to get through today!
Have a good weekend

Old 02-10-2012, 07:41 AM

Mornin guys. Home from work. As soon as I thaw out (it was in the mid 20s this morning when we got off work), I'll throw a load of laundry in. Gotta do that, go have my wheels rebalanced (I suspect they're out of balance because of a vibration that's there around 55mph now that was not there before the Camaro had its extended nap), then I'll be heading to KY this afternoon to spend the weekend with my best friend from high school. We're doing Bdubs tonight and then tomorrow probably gonna stay in and watch basketball all day.

Old 02-10-2012, 08:09 AM

Morning all. It's getting colder here, down to 16* tonight and only up to 25* tomorrow. At least we haven't had major snow so far this winter.

Tad, I'll be interested to hear what you thought of the Camaro. I rented a 2012 last summer for a few days. I loved the looks of it and the power, but the windows were a real pain. They're so small it's hard to see around all the blind spots.

Hope everybody has a good weekend - I'm off to spend four days at my daughter's house to help out while her husband is out of town. It'll be fun to spend time with the kids, but I'm sure I'll be tired by the time I get back to my own house on Monday.

Attached Thumbnails Friday, Febuary 10th 2012-envy.jpg  
Old 02-10-2012, 08:14 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all - I caught a cold from someone at work - why can't people stay home when they are sick?????!!!!!!
I have to be well by Monday cause I'm getting a procedure done at the hospital on Monday.

Old 02-10-2012, 08:20 AM

Hi Kerry, `Jon, Tadd, Lou, Jerry, Drew, Seattle `Mike`Tadd, Angie, & Member's.

Kerry, Good Luck on getting that job

`Jon, wish U a fast zchool day & Super WeekEnd

Tadd, look 4ward 2 your Camaro review...Good Luck on your projects

`Jerry, I sure hope U get your S.S. 2day...Report please

`Lou, like your new `sig...EnJoy your day/stay warm

`Seattle `Mike, no weather report Wish U SunShine

`Sarge Drew, enjoy your time with your friend (parySmart)

`Angie, wish U a Super Time with family...I'm sure you have a great time with the kids...Have a safe/fun journey

If I was the `Vette owner, I think I would get my hammer `out & pound my way outa that spot ~> ~>
========================================
Catch everyone later, I must go on a airport run/pickup..
Wish everyone a Super Friday....EnJoy your present of a new day...So many in our world didn't get one
Peace/Happiness ~> Out from `Space
============================
p.s. Hi `Amy, wish you a all better...Some people can't afford to take a day `off work
STOP kissing everyone & wishing them a GOOD MORNING...Seriously, I hope that you don't get a bad cold...You should take the day `off!

Last edited by Space; 02-10-2012 at 08:24 AM.
Old 02-10-2012, 08:21 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

Any word on the job Amy? Wishing you luck and get you some drugs or if you have any leftover antibiotics, start eating them. Yea thats right I am a doctor.
Space, I was wondering where you were.

Old 02-10-2012, 08:22 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

morning all, lots of driving today, going a bunch of places. Will probably check in later tonight. Have a good day everyone

Old 02-10-2012, 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by 77gp
Space, I was wondering where you were.
Hi `Jerry, I wonder most of the time where I'm at ~>
It really pizzes me `off that my work keeps getting in the way of my fun on the MCF ~>

Thanks 4 wondering...It's a fun place to `be...OK, where am I and what do I have 2 do ? ? ? Oh, yes....back 2 work
p.s. Jerry, I do hope U check your S.S. out in bright lights & that everything is perfect...Good Luck 4-Sure
================================
Hi `Keane, be safe out there 2day with all your running around...Wish you a productive fun day...EnJoy

Peace/Out from `Space

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday, Febuary 10th 2012