Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, August 31st 2012

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2012, 12:45 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

wow MIKE Nice. And where is that going ? Camero ? Well just finished washing the Monte. Cause she sits out at night for 3 nites. But she;s back in shape now. Since its so nice outside 77 and Sunny with a lite breeze. I think it;s CHEVELLE time . Can I get a HELL YEAH! Lets make some NOISE!

Old 08-31-2012, 12:50 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

It gets attached to this:

and goes on the Monte next year.

Old 08-31-2012, 03:07 PM

1 Year Member

Well one thing for sure!! There's plenty of cops out there for the hoilday weekend. I forgot about the beefed up patrols for seatbelts and booze patrol. So I just took my old azz and went home. Every place I went thru 3 cities nothing but cops driving around or sitting some place. Not a good weekend to go play with the Chevelle thats for sure

Old 08-31-2012, 04:41 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Rick you need to go out in the country side and let the chevelle roar, no cops out here. Probably plenty in town.

Been a busy day for me today, went grocery shopping with my mom this morning and then i took off for High Point State park in New Jersey for some pictures, i'll probably make a picture topic later on. For now im just going to sit here and relax

Last edited by Leprechaun93; 08-31-2012 at 04:43 PM.
Old 08-31-2012, 04:46 PM

1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Rick you need to go out in the country side and let the chevelle roar, no cops out here. Probably plenty in town.

Been a busy day for me today, went grocery shopping with my mom this morning and then i took off for High Point State park in New Jersey for some pictures, i'll probably make a picture topic later on. For now im just going to sit here and relax
Keane your mostly right. But I live in a small town and theres small towns all around me. Hey I heard there was a shooting at a grocery store near you ??? Can't remeber the name of the store they said

Old 08-31-2012, 04:50 PM

Good PreEvening `Keane,
Hope that your Mother got you some goodies Did you shop at the store that you work ?

Look 4ward to seeing your Pictures. I just got `off my recharge & I'm also just sitting & relaxing, but I did not get
a chance to get out & get groceries..So PBJ's, Cereal & banana's 4 my breakfast-dinner b-4 work
================================
Hi `Devin, what are you doing this holiday weekend ?
===================================
Mod `Mike is gona `be Turbo Charged
==========================
Hi `Rick, weather sounds great for your Family ReUnion.
I think it's great the police are out to protect U & Family from the DUI's people.
Wish you & Member's a great weekend 4-Sure EnJoy

Old 08-31-2012, 04:50 PM
5 Year Member

I saw that somewhere, was at a store called Pathmark, and it appears it was an over night worker.

Three dead in shooting at New Jersey grocery store - chicagotribune.com

Yes space, i did shop where i work and i see you found a picture from the top of the monument, i have a shot just like that except theres a monte in it

Old 08-31-2012, 04:58 PM

I saw that somewhere, was at a store called Pathmark, and it appears it was an over night worker.

Three dead in shooting at New Jersey grocery store - chicagotribune.com

Yes space, i did shop where i work and i see you found a picture from the top of the monument, i have a shot just like that except theres a monte in it

Yes, I just got back from there on a Web Trip, but I didn't have a Monte 2 put in2 the picture ~> LOL
See how fortunate you are ..I'm just thankful to have the web & be able to take web trips anywhere in the world & beyond 4-Sure I didn't read the 3 dead in shooting at grocery store..(The title was 2 depressing ) + I just listened to the national news, & it was also depressing) I prefer Happy News Sometimes, it hard 2 find...Look 4ward to seeing your pic's...EnJoy your holiday weekend 4-Sure

Old 08-31-2012, 05:04 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
Mod `Mike is gona `be Turbo Charged
Supercharged**

Old 08-31-2012, 05:13 PM
5 Year Member

Sorting through the pictures right now, took alot of panoramic shots

Mike, a csc kit is like a supercharger/turbocharger hybrid it seems? I honestly dont know what it is

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday, August 31st 2012