Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, August 31st 2012

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2012, 06:09 AM

Yes, `Mike, it's great that your dad checked your order 4-Sure. It's great to read that you & your dad work 2gether on your rides. You are a lucky man
=========================================
Good Morning `Tadd, It's great that you only have a medium sized system to write, instead of a Super Massive Large one to write `up...See, it could always `be worse
Also, enjoy your 3 day weekend...I think I will be able to get a free 3 hours weekend `if I get my work completed & I'll be thankful 4 that time 4-Real....

Wish you & member's a Super Labor Day WeekEnd
What's everyone doing for their Holiday WeekEnd ?
Post & let your Monte Carlo Family know `OK
Peace/Out
We's Blog'in 2day & it's your turn Hit some keys

Old 08-31-2012, 06:23 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

What will I do this week-end?? Have to cut the grass, wash the Deuce, Liz ans Sally, AND play SKYRIM ..

Highlight will be to take my mom to church and see my 84 year old father-in-law get baptised (I think the water will boil over ) then the family will have some type of lunch celibration

Old 08-31-2012, 07:00 AM

Space, hope you get some free time this weekend, you have been putting in the hours!

I will be repairing the house after we had an ice maker line to the fridge break, replacing carpet & wood flooring. Something therapeutic about swinging a hammer for me.

Have a safe and relaxing weekend all!

Old 08-31-2012, 07:05 AM

Good morning all...

Old 08-31-2012, 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by RonBoySS
Space, hope you get some free time this weekend, you have been putting in the hours!

I will be repairing the house after we had an ice maker line to the fridge break, replacing carpet & wood flooring. Something therapeutic about swinging a hammer for me.

Have a safe and relaxing weekend all!

Hi `Ron,
I only have about 3 more months of double night shifts & then I hope to get back to a normal shift/Life...Whatever normal is ? (I've never been normal compared to others) LOL

Yes, hammer's can be a great stress release, but it all depends on what you are hitting (LOL) If the nail is your bad boss or person, then yes I believe it can be very therapeutic LOL
Wish you a easy fix to your repairs...
Below is a tune to play as you work

Click above & sing along LoL
My grandpa used to sing this when we were out @ sea & fixing things on the boat (LOL) He said
it's a song from the good ole days...

EnJoy your Holiday WeekEnd

Last edited by Space; 08-31-2012 at 07:18 AM.
Old 08-31-2012, 07:25 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good mornin' all & TGIF! Comcast is doing some upgrading to their system in the area so my online presence was delayed a bit this morning. Our rainless stretch is now up to 38 days and looks like it will continue through the weekend with no rain in the forecast.

Old 08-31-2012, 07:43 AM

Good Morning `Mike,
I know it's frustrating when you go to log on & can't get connected & it's like a reward when you get back online.

What is the longest your area has gone without rain ?
Are you taking advantage of the clear weather ?
I do think the weather is changing in my area & also around the world. I know it has hurt our farmers & we will be paying higher prices...Just like the gas companies are increasing the fuel cost due to Issac

Wish you & Member's a safe/happy holiday weekend...EnJoy

Old 08-31-2012, 07:55 AM

Good morning, all.....St. Louis is waiting for the big rain to start. So far we've had ten drops, all on my car. It's dark and humid though, so maybe rain really will be here soon. Space, do you ever have weekends off work??? How do you get the energy to work non-stop double shifts?

Old 08-31-2012, 08:00 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning All! TGIF! And woohoo, it's a 3day weekend!!!

Mike, that was pretty special! :P

Old 08-31-2012, 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by DE02Carlo
Good morning all...

Good Morn'in `Joe, I miss your post b-4. Wish you a super Holiday WeekEnd...Any plans ?

Originally Posted by Possum
Good morning, all...... Space, do you ever have weekends off work??? How do you get the energy to work non-stop double shifts?

Good Morn'in `Angie,
Like so many in our world, I just do what I have to `do..I've adjusted to the hours, but I've always worked since I could walk I was my grandfather go fer this & that (LOL) It's easier for me because I live where I work in my warehouse apartment...I don't require to much sleep & still find time for `fun (mostly skateboarding around the warehouses or the MCF) LOL. Just giving `up to get to where I want to `be & helping others that are important to me. Oh, no days `off ~>yet......but I'm happy to still get new days!!! 4-Sure !!

I hope that you area needs the rains like so many other states ? Are you doing anything special for the holidays ?
Wish you a Super WeekEnd rain or shine ~>EnJoy
ps. I hope your computer is running better...I have the same prob's with mine & can't find the solution...It's like stuck in 1st gear Peace/Happiness 2 `all from

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday, August 31st 2012