Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: -> Friday: August 19, 2011

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2011, 07:18 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Chis-you just couldnt sleep. Your mind was too busy thinking of a new ride on its way. Hate it when my mind is in high gear. When is it coming?

Old 08-19-2011, 07:25 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by monte carlo 3831
good morning everyone, I'm up early and I have the day off..... This is not normal for me? Enjoy the day everyone..........
Good Morning `Chris,
Get `up early ~> stay `up late & extract the most from each day given Oh, I don't know what `Normal is ?
Santa said, don't worry ~> your Monte on it's way `if you've been a good boy ~> Look 4ward to reading your review of your new purchase...Wish you a SuperDay & WeekEnd...
===========================================
`Justin, enjoy your last day of school...Wish you a safe journey back to your new apartment. Don't 4-get to check your air pressure in your tires + your fluids..Drive Safe/Smart...Good Luck

Old 08-19-2011, 07:33 AM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member

Yes to the above^^^ ..... I have no idea when the Z will be here.....

Old 08-19-2011, 07:35 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2012

Originally Posted by KidSpace
Justin, enjoy your last day of school...Wish you a safe journey back to your new apartment. Don't 4-get to check your air pressure in your tires + your fluids..Drive Safe/Smart...Good Luck
Thanks Space. And thanks for the reminder! I'll definintly do that.

Chris, I think everyone here wants you to get your new monte as much as you do yourself! Me included!

Old 08-19-2011, 07:35 AM

Happy Friday All,

Dustin - Glad you got to enjoy the sunrise out your window this morning. At this time of year, the sun is already up when I get to work (7am), but I have a nice view out my window of downtown Huntsville as the sun is climbing. During the winter, I'll have a nice view of the sunrise.

Space - Nice sunrise pic. And scary road pic...

Tad - Enjoy the Dream Cruise. Wish we had something like that here.

Got some more work done on the bike yesterday. Got the suspension dialed-in better. The previous owner had it really mushy. Kinda scary in high speed curves, especially if at all bumpy. Now it's feelin' firm and smooth, holding a line very well. Much more to my liking!

Tomorrow The Wife and I will take the bike on a poker run. It's a charity event to raise money for 'Operation Stand Down' benefiting homeless veterans in the area. CLICKY: 'Operation Stand Down Nashville' The local Harley dealer is sponsoring the ride, providing food / drinks / live music and a place to ogle everyone's cool bikes! Should be a good time as long as the weather cooperates.

Old 08-19-2011, 07:52 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone and happy Friday!!!

Chris, transporting a car can be a pain. The way they have to make sure they are filling the truck first and everything. Your car might even be just sitting at a warehouse waiting until there is a full truck

I know some places can take up to 2 weeks

Old 08-19-2011, 08:07 AM
Default >

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep

I know some places can take up to 2 weeks
Oh ~`No, Chris can't wait that long...It's not fair
He's been sitting at his computer 4 a very long time waiting on confirmation on arrival...I don't think he can wait much longer or

...Just sitting there waiting...Outa Smoke/Booze/Women
What 2 `do ~> what to `do....? `Chris, hope everything works out 4-Sure...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hi Dave, SuperSuper cause on your Poker Run 4 Sure.
Our vet's need all the help they can get for what they have given 4 our Country...Wish you a fun/safe time ~>EnJoy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
p.s. Good Morning Mod `Mike, wish you a great day/weekend 4-Sure

Old 08-19-2011, 08:18 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Good morning everyone!

Old 08-19-2011, 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by zzapultimate
Last day at my internship!! Finishing up a project and doing some final paperwork and review and then I'm done! It has been a great experience. Then tonight I'm loading up the monte with everything I can possibly fit to take to my new apartment. Saturday will be a full day of traveling and unloading into my room. Should be an exciting weekend.
Justin - I think it's great that you took an internship this summer. Just heard a news report that college graduates with internship experience have a significantly higher job offer rate and higher starting salary.

Good luck in the upcoming school year. In a couple weeks we ship our daughter off to Scotland for the school year. She's in an exchange student program with the Univ. of Dundee. Her regular school is Univ. of Miss. (Ole Miss). Kinda scary sending her away this time. But, like the internship for you, it should be a great experience and give her an edge upon entering the job market in a few years. Now if we can just find her an internship for next summer...

Old 08-19-2011, 09:21 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

Morning all

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: -> Friday: August 19, 2011