Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: FRIDAY, 11/7/14 >Check In Here<

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2014, 08:07 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Good evening everyone, looks like I'm not the only one that has been having a bad day.

Lou sorry to hear about your luck with the passlock in your car, for what it's worth I would love to own your car even with the issues, but I also know first hand how frustrating it can be when dealing with gm and their warranty fixing issues, I had some problems with a 96 cavalier, that my wife at the time owned, kept hesitating and stalling in wet damp weather, I took it back to them 10 times, until they finally realized that it was bad plug wires, even though I had told them they needed to be replaced every time I took it in, but they argued with me and my wife (at the time) and basically told me I didn't know what I was talking about, and even told my ex wife that she didn't know how to shift the car, so in a way I can feel your pain and frustration.

Us Canadians do get the shaft when it comes to vehicle choices, when I first saw the GTO I wanted one so bad it hurt, but then soon found out they weren't to be released in Canada. Now if I want one, I would have to buy one from the states and import it back to Canada, but I honestly don't know if that is even an option to be done, I haven't researched it that much. I like the look of the new camaro's but after test driving, don't want one, it just didn't suit me as I had so many blind spots I would have backed in to something, or worse someone. I do love the Challenger's and would buy one of them in a heartbeat, but sadly I am not a dodge fan, which has held me back in the past, but they do look nice. I honestly assumed the SS's would be available to us, but after reading your post it appears they will not, which honestly sucks. But I guess we can alwayas hope for the future

I hope everyone else enjoyed their day

Space good to see you back and wish you the best in your recovery period

Old 11-07-2014, 08:28 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good evening all. We get quarterly bounses and the amount depends on how well the company does and we are doing well.
After paying for a new phone and Chrismas gifts all that bonus money is going to my Mustang Mod fund. Narrowed it down to 2 axle backs, I have until spring to make my final decision. I have the CAI picked out already. Getting a couple of engine pieces painted from this company in Indiana called Wicked Dipz - already ordered painted coil covers and will send them my intake manifold cover in the spring. After all of the performance mods are done I will be sending my Diablo inTune tuner back to Bama to get the correct tunes written.

Old 11-07-2014, 09:01 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by JuniorCar
Christmas bonus? Nah, nobody does those anymore. Bunch of greedy bastards...
Amen to that, no bonuses or even discounts where i work, my company is so greedy its disgusting.

Old 11-07-2014, 09:09 PM
Monte of the Month -- March 2015
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Amen to that, no bonuses or even discounts where i work, my company is so greedy its disgusting.
My last job was like that. I was there for 4 years and asked for a raise to at least be around what other people we're making and they never did anything. Even when I was quitting and put my two weeks still nothing.

Old 11-08-2014, 02:28 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

No Christmas bonus here either. In fact, I have to work Christmas. Grinches.

Old 11-08-2014, 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by Taz
No Christmas bonus here either. In fact, I have to work Christmas. Grinches.

Ouch, sorry to hear that Taz!