Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: > Friday, 10-14-11

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2011, 11:52 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hi Keane,
Be happy that you don't have a lot to `do...Now you can take a drive in either of your rides & just enjoy the day...I envy you that freedom. I never get bored & there's always something I want to `do even `if it just contemplating the meaning of `life LOL + there's the Web that will take you any place you want to `go, or learn anything you want to know ~> WoW
===========================================
Hi `Dave, thanks for your reply & you sure have to be proud of your daughter, but also that you are missing her 2
p.s. I will get a vacation in about 13 months Hopefully, I will only be working 40-48 hour weeks, instead of over 100 hour weeks ...
Being former military you know that other kids my age are over in a dangerous place working more hours then I ~>4-Sure & in life or death condition...I'm thankful for there service, but I prefer to stay & work long hours and keep working my dreams : )...
===========================================
`Justin, thanks for the update & I hope your doc(s) can find a med that will eliminate your condition. I hope your insurance is covering most of your expenses.
Oh, it's great that it's a V6 with some room to work on that Cougar...Good Luck & do your best to EnJoy your WeekEnd
=======================================
Hi Mod Michael, I hope that you have a good/super weekend also...What are you doing ?
=======================================
I just got `off a Super Long Nighshift & have to be back 2 work in about 7 hours, so it's time for me to get my reCharge and `Dreams...
The Blog's been active 2day, so keep it going OK...
Peace/Happiness to you reading this...EnJoy `Life 4-Sure

Old 10-14-2011, 02:45 PM

Good afternoon. Today I got up at 5:30 AM and took my dad to the Pittsburgh VA Hospital and back, a checkup on his pacemaker. This was my fourth trip to Pittsburgh and back in a little over a week. I'm thinking it's about time to move out there.

Old 10-14-2011, 03:52 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

O space it's a new one fwd so the v6 makes it bit more of a pain but looks to be on the top of the trans so shouldn't be bad

afternoon everyone just sitting here at home! amy is watching a movie, probably will be sleeping soon and jack is laying down for a nap so it's kind of peaceful right now

Old 10-14-2011, 04:26 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by KidSpace
Mod `Mike & Member's,
Check out this Camaro
Buy Jenna a Ring or get the below : ) LOL
I wish I could buy it 4-Sure...It's beautiful : )

Used 2002 Chevrolet Camaro SS ONE OWNER For Sale in Sanford FL - 10638
Click ^^^Above to EnJoy
<!-- end .group --><!-- end #region0 -->
NextPrevious

Watch Video

<!-- end div#carflix2PlayerWrap -->
<!-- end div#carflix2Video -->
<!-- end div#carflix2 -->Zoom In
<!-- end .widgetWrap -->
<!-- end .widget-->
<script type="text/javascript">/*<![CDATA[*/ $('#media .interior, #media .exterior').click(function () { return false; });/*]]>*/</script>
<!-- end .widgetWrap -->
<!-- end .widget-->
Photos

<!-- end .widgetWrap -->
<!-- end .widget-->
INFORMATION

Comments

Here is your chance to own an American Legend. True SS Car with TRANSPARENT REMOVABLE ROOF PANELS (T-tops) with covers, LIMITED EDITION 35TH ANNIVERSARY PKG and is a ONE OWNER with only 9K miles, all the books and manuals and is loaded with options like6-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION W/5TH 6TH GEAR OD PERFORMANCE AXLE -inc: 3.42 axle ratio "skip shift" feature, HURST HIGH PERFORMANCE SHIFTER, TAN LEATHER SEAT TRIM, SS PERFORMANCE PKG -inc: 325 horse-power engine composite hood w/air scoop forced air induction system SS rear decklid spoiler P275/40ZR17 Goodyear Eagle F1 tires 17" aluminum wheels performance handling pkg pwr steering cooler low restriction dual outlet exhaust Zexel-Torsen differential SS badging, -inc: locks lockable storage provisions removable roof panel sunshades, Rear Wheel Drive, Tires - Front Performance, Tires - Rear Performance, Compact Spare Tire, Aluminum Wheels, Power Steering, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 4-Wheel ABS, Daytime Running Lights, Rear Spoiler, Intermittent Wipers, Pass-Through Rear Seat, Cloth Seats, Bucket Seats, Front Floor Mats, Rear Floor Mats, Adjustable Steering Wheel, Vehicle Anti-Theft System, A/C, AM/FM
Only 9 k I wont have that many mile for another 10 years.
And my Son lives in Sanford.

Old 10-14-2011, 04:35 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL

hey everyone. Mel have you even broke 4000mi in your monte yet?

Old 10-14-2011, 04:46 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Wat up everyone?

Old 10-14-2011, 04:53 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

I WANT IT FOR THE INTRIGUE!!!!!!

Old 10-14-2011, 05:01 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Evening all, sitting here on my break eating a healthy snack of reeses cups and mountain dew

Old 10-14-2011, 07:23 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Space, I am going to be in Monteray all weekend for my company party. They are putting us up in a resort and doing a big party Saturday night, then brunch at a golf course in Santa Cruz.

Old 10-14-2011, 07:25 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

sounds nice, where do you work that they give such nice perks?

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: > Friday, 10-14-11