Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: > Friday, 10-14-11

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2011, 07:00 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

morning everyone, so much for sleeping late today. My parents are having all the flooring in the house cleaned and they woke me up early to help move furniture, good start to my day

Old 10-14-2011, 07:12 AM

Hey all... my phone has been locking up on me all week so I couldn't get on here until now.
Verizon has been downloading all of its own apps to my phone remotely and it has locked my phone to the point that I had to do a hard reset and lose EVERYTHING.

Ill try to catch up with everyone later and see how everyones life is going... it has been torture not to be able to come on here this week and see you all.

Old 10-14-2011, 07:16 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning Keane,
Be happy to have parents & a house to live in 4-Sure...
I don't have either...I'm homeless , but I do have a room in the warehouse LOL.
Wish you a SuperDay & WeekEnd...What are you doing this weekend ?
===========================================
`Mike, I hope you can take some med's to get rid of your cold. Do you have a garage for your Monte ? I don't want another Monte until I have a bedroom for it 4-Sure
==========================================
Hi `Dustin, great to see you back online...I just thought that you've been super busy...
Good thing you did not have a Blackberry : (, but they are back working again (until the next time: )
We are addicted to electronic's 4-Sure.....The World would STOP if we lost POWER : )
Wish you a Super Day &WeekEnd : )

Last edited by Space; 10-14-2011 at 07:20 AM.
Old 10-14-2011, 07:20 AM

Morning All,

First nice day all week here. Beautiful ride to work. Looks like great weekend weather too.

Space - Beautiful pic of the 'Spacettes'. Hope you had a good night at the warehouse.

Dustin - bummer about your phone. I hope to upgrade my old clunker to a smartphone very soon. I'm the only one in the family without a decent phone.

It's Aloha Friday. Enjoy it everyone.

Old 10-14-2011, 07:23 AM

Hi `Dave, ~> Thanks
It's great to read that you got some nice weather in your area. It's also clearing up here in Florida with Sun & lower temp's I just need to find the time to get out there & enjoy. Wish you a fun/SuperDay & WeekEnd..
How's your daughter doing overseas ?

auto update ^^^every 30 minutes +

Old 10-14-2011, 07:50 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

forgot to say that i also like those spacettes aswell. While moving everything out of my room i found a piece of history. I found one of my old portable cd players, been a long time since i've seen them

Old 10-14-2011, 08:11 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning and TGIF everyone!

Old 10-14-2011, 08:15 AM

Hi Mod `Mike,
The Blog has been very active this morning & I logged in late 2day...

I hope that you got caught `up at work ? What are you doing this weekend ? Working on your exotic Monte or your Hot Rod Camaro ? I hope they don't get jealous of each other You have the best of both worlds.
Wish you a great day/weekend..
=========================================
Hi Keane, great you found some history of your past & got rewarded for helping your family : )
What's a CD LOL

Old 10-14-2011, 08:27 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Jenna and I have a wedding to go to this weekend, and it will be pretty windy and cold, I doubt I'll get to work on either car

Although yesterday I did get new wiper blades for the Camaro. Finally have a clear windshield during the rain. I hate when they have those cheap blades with pressure points. I'm a very big fan of the Bosch Icon. Now both cars have them

Would have been nice if both cars took 22s though, I would have given the Monte the new ones, oh well.

Last edited by ChibiBlackSheep; 10-14-2011 at 08:35 AM.
Old 10-14-2011, 08:29 AM

Mod `Mike & Member's,
Check out this Camaro
Buy Jenna a Ring or get the below : ) LOL
I wish I could buy it 4-Sure...It's beautiful : )

Used 2002 Chevrolet Camaro SS ONE OWNER For Sale in Sanford FL - 10638
Click ^^^Above to EnJoy
<!-- end .group --><!-- end #region0 -->
NextPrevious

Watch Video

<!-- end div#carflix2PlayerWrap -->
<!-- end div#carflix2Video -->
<!-- end div#carflix2 -->Zoom In
<!-- end .widgetWrap -->
<!-- end .widget-->
<SCRIPT type=text/javascript>/*<![CDATA[*/ $('#media .interior, #media .exterior').click(function () { return false; });/*]]>*/</SCRIPT>
<!-- end .widgetWrap -->
<!-- end .widget-->
Photos

<!-- end .widgetWrap -->
<!-- end .widget-->
INFORMATION

Comments

Here is your chance to own an American Legend. True SS Car with TRANSPARENT REMOVABLE ROOF PANELS (T-tops) with covers, LIMITED EDITION 35TH ANNIVERSARY PKG and is a ONE OWNER with only 9K miles, all the books and manuals and is loaded with options like6-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION W/5TH 6TH GEAR OD PERFORMANCE AXLE -inc: 3.42 axle ratio "skip shift" feature, HURST HIGH PERFORMANCE SHIFTER, TAN LEATHER SEAT TRIM, SS PERFORMANCE PKG -inc: 325 horse-power engine composite hood w/air scoop forced air induction system SS rear decklid spoiler P275/40ZR17 Goodyear Eagle F1 tires 17" aluminum wheels performance handling pkg pwr steering cooler low restriction dual outlet exhaust Zexel-Torsen differential SS badging, -inc: locks lockable storage provisions removable roof panel sunshades, Rear Wheel Drive, Tires - Front Performance, Tires - Rear Performance, Compact Spare Tire, Aluminum Wheels, Power Steering, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 4-Wheel ABS, Daytime Running Lights, Rear Spoiler, Intermittent Wipers, Pass-Through Rear Seat, Cloth Seats, Bucket Seats, Front Floor Mats, Rear Floor Mats, Adjustable Steering Wheel, Vehicle Anti-Theft System, A/C, AM/FM

Last edited by Space; 10-14-2011 at 08:37 AM.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: > Friday, 10-14-11