Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: > Friday, 10-14-11

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2011, 08:34 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

That is a VERY nice Camaro. Those SS rims are the rims I want to get for mine for my summer tires. And I love when they have the Center Mount Exhaust (CME) like that. Definitely a beauty, just a little high on the price. Usually on cars that old a bank wont' finance you, and that's a lot of money to just have.

Old 10-14-2011, 08:43 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I agree `Mike, but it's great that there are one's out there like this one for sale `if you have the cash...

I'm sure `if you could buy from a private owner vs a dealer that you could get one like above for less...

Yes, those rim's would look awesome on your Camaro.

I know the insurance for me would be Super High on a Camaro like this & yes, the banks don't like to finance on used performance rides .

I wish I had the time to go `up and test drive it I'd borrow my bosses Caddy & drive up there & maybe they would think I had the $'s & let me drive it : ) LOL

Old 10-14-2011, 08:51 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Looking at listings on LS1tech, it doesn't seem like private party would be much cheaper.

LOL that would be funny. You would need to wear a suit too :p

Old 10-14-2011, 09:02 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

Morning all, not alot going on here, just work, got a half day today then off to try to make some more money, going to be putting a starter in a friends cougar for her, save her some money, make some money it's a win win!, she needs to get rid of this thing tho... just replace the fuel pump for her and it is actually on it's third one, the car has just hit 100k

Old 10-14-2011, 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
Looking at listings on LS1tech, it doesn't seem like private party would be much cheaper.

LOL that would be funny. You would need to wear a suit too :p
Yes Mod `Mike, I'd wear my bathing suit ~>
I do have a suit back @ my grandfathers, but I don't like wearing a suit or that thing they call a "tie" ( I call it a rope around your neck ~> I'm not 2 fashion conscious
I would like to drive that Camaro, but I'll just have 2 keep dream'in for my day to come : ) I think I will buy a lotto ticket 4 tomorrow night & pray 2 the Lotto Gods LOL

Originally Posted by Budsjlm
Morning all, not alot going on here, just work, got a half day today then off to try to make some more money, going to be putting a starter in a friends cougar for her, save her some money, make some money it's a win win!, she needs to get rid of this thing tho... just replace the fuel pump for her and it is actually on it's third one, the car has just hit 100k

Hi `Justin, hope you are feeling better. It's great that you have the talent to work on cars + make some extra dollars 4-Sure... Is the Cougar a 3.8 V-6 or a V8...? Hope it's a E.Z. install for you...Wish you a Fun WeekEnd...Good 2 C U online

Old 10-14-2011, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by KidSpace
Hi `Dave, ~> Thanks
It's great to read that you got some nice weather in your area. It's also clearing up here in Florida with Sun & lower temp's I just need to find the time to get out there & enjoy. Wish you a fun/SuperDay & WeekEnd..
How's your daughter doing overseas ?
You're right, Space - you need to get out and enjoy the beautiful FL sunshine / beaches.

My daughter is doing well. Occasional bout of homesickness, but that's to be expected. Long way from home, family, and friends.

She just sent me this pic of the 'Fursty Ferret' she had with lunch at a pub.

Attached Thumbnails > Friday, 10-14-11-fursty-ferret.jpg  
Old 10-14-2011, 10:00 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

nice camaro indeed. I forgot to answer you space when you asked what my plans are this weekend. To answer that my plans are, nothing.... Carpets getting cleaned here today so i cant really stay here but i have no where to go except work tonight. Tommorow i have nothing planned, and sunday i probally work. Fun weekend

Old 10-14-2011, 10:00 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

Space it comes and goes... and still don't have an ancer.. they put me on zyrtec to help with the rash and it's weird becuase the swelling seems to subside when i don't have the rash,

it's a v6 looks pritty easy when i looked it up on autozones repair guide

Old 10-14-2011, 10:50 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Happy Friday everyone!

I hope you all have a good weekend!

Old 10-14-2011, 11:24 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

I got to sleep in a bit today and I still feel like i need a nap.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: > Friday, 10-14-11