Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

this forum..

Old 10-26-2008, 08:43 PM
Default RE: this forum..

dont tempt cort...he just might join every forum til he finds u on the other one...

Old 10-27-2008, 04:07 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I, like many work so posting continuously isn't possible. Plus I have a fleet of classic cars I have to work on. Not that I "HAVE" to work on them. They can set if I feel like it or they can get worked on if I feel like it. Another reason I'm not on this web site or any other I'm a member of constantly.

Cort kows quite a bit about the Chevy Monte Carlo. If you ever need information he can probably answer your question or get the answer for you in a short amount of time.

Old 10-29-2008, 06:51 PM

Love this forum...but I`ve had problems posting in here of late. Hope it straightens out as I like to intermingle with all my friends here.

Old 10-30-2008, 04:25 PM

To tell you the truth, this forum and the other late gen Monte forums totally lack decent information.
Its not age or anything along lines of the type.
Look at the GP forums.
Information abounds, opinionated modifications really don't exist yet the age diversity is the same and so on.

Old 10-30-2008, 05:45 PM

lack info eh?

Old 10-30-2008, 05:59 PM

ORIGINAL: kweef

lack info eh?
Yes sir, without a doubt.

These W bodies are full of quirks and I man full of them.
Reading over the forums for particular items I found posts that dealt with things I have found that later I was going to look into.
Didn't see them on the Monte sites, but found the GP ones had it covered and covered well.
Even on the performance side, they have refuted many a normal reply found on the Monte forums when people ask about what should I do.

Old 10-30-2008, 06:04 PM

what exactly are you looking for?

Old 10-30-2008, 06:50 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

X2

There is a lot of info here on the site. The problem is the search feature doesn't seem to work very well since the serverproblem in June. I hate to keep saying this, but that too will be remedied with our new operating system.
No. I don't know when that will happen. I'm only a moderator. Won't happen soon enough for me though. Really thought it would be done by now.

Anyway, was there something specific you were looking for?

Old 10-30-2008, 07:53 PM

ORIGINAL: Taz

X2

There is a lot of info here on the site. The problem is the search feature doesn't seem to work very well since the serverproblem in June. I hate to keep saying this, but that too will be remedied with our new operating system.
No. I don't know when that will happen. I'm only a moderator. Won't happen soon enough for me though. Really thought it would be done by now.

Anyway, was there something specific you were looking for?
First, I've never seen in 12 years a search function on a forum that worked like what were used to, google wise, so that's not a point to me since I don't bother, I just browse the topics.
Well I bought a 04 Monte and want to do things to it.
What? Well, that's what I was looking for.
What exactly works and what doesn't to save the time and money as far as performance was the first agenda.
Second was the quirks a W body has.
Third was make it look good things.

Well without straying to far or beginning a debate here that should not be in this topic zone, the performance section is full of it. It mimics the aftermarket hype of products that miss mashes stuff together against the knowns of the performance arena.

Quirks, well according to what I've seen here, there isn't many and after one week of ownership, I found its full of them.

Looks, well as long as there are owners and pictures, that is always settled.

It not just this forum, its all late gen Monte ones.
Why the GP forums do better, cover better etc?????
They just do.
I find more answers to questions I have or stumble across ones I never thought of on GP forums than I do anywhere Monte Carlo wise.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: this forum..