Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

FML: speeding ticket

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2011, 09:48 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Originally Posted by 03limitedss
damn that way over the limit haha!
yeah it was it sucked hadda goto court & everything & all cuz the cop didn't like me so I got screwed over in that situation

Old 11-17-2011, 09:52 AM

i would hate to get a ticket for speeds i wasnt doing.. i wish onstar could vouch for you and be like YEAHHH... no.

Old 11-17-2011, 09:55 AM

Hi `Frank, sorry 2 read about your ticket They are expensive lessons 4-Sure...I guess that means no Xmas present this year for a kid from `Space or MCF Staff & member's On `no

Wish you Good Luck in your future 4-Really $ure...
Maybe write Santa & ask for a Radar Detector this year ?
Have you been a good boy ?

Old 11-17-2011, 11:25 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

OUCH!!! That's a hefty fine.

Most of the major roads and Interstates around here are monitored by plane. The problem with most radar detectors is that they don't warn you until they detect the radar signal. If it can detect the radar signal that means the radar has also detected you so they already have a lock on you before you have a chance to slow down.

Old 11-17-2011, 11:35 AM

Monte Of The Month -- September 2011
2011 Monte Of The Year
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
yeah it was it sucked hadda goto court & everything & all cuz the cop didn't like me so I got screwed over in that situation
why didnt he like you?

Originally Posted by Mr.Monte
i would hate to get a ticket for speeds i wasnt doing.. i wish onstar could vouch for you and be like YEAHHH... no.
lol

Originally Posted by KidSpace
Hi `Frank, sorry 2 read about your ticket They are expensive lessons 4-Sure...I guess that means no Xmas present this year for a kid from `Space or MCF Staff & member's On `no

Wish you Good Luck in your future 4-Really $ure...
Maybe write Santa & ask for a Radar Detector this year ?
Have you been a good boy ?
lol i've been good all year space! haha
it sucks that i have to pay it though, because my bday is coming up and then christmas i guess i wont be getting much this year

Originally Posted by 03SSLE
OUCH!!! That's a hefty fine.

Most of the major roads and Interstates around here are monitored by plane. The problem with most radar detectors is that they don't warn you until they detect the radar signal. If it can detect the radar signal that means the radar has also detected you so they already have a lock on you before you have a chance to slow down.
that sucks man

Old 11-17-2011, 11:35 AM

damn man sorry to hear that! i didnt know they were that much. i better slow it down!

Old 11-17-2011, 11:36 AM

2011 Monte Of The Year

Originally Posted by Boxman420
damn man sorry to hear that! i didnt know they were that much. i better slow it down!
thanks man, we have to be more careful now

Old 11-17-2011, 12:15 PM

Only problem up here is if you do the speed limit you'll get ran over. Too many a--holes in a rush so they fly around you or try to squeeze into small gaps between you and another car so they can get off because they forgot where their exit is.

Most Clevelanders know what a PITA it is for the morning commute going from 71-N to 480, you literally have 15 seconds to merge over or you'll be forced off the first exit, and no one lets you in. Then we have Linndale which is like 2 miles of freeway, they don't even have an on or off ramp in their jurisdiction but they'll pop you for 62 in a 60.

Plus on the freeways we have troopers, city cops and sheriffs and highway patrol airplanes all up there looking to make some ticket money, so it can be a real b---- sometimes.

Old 11-17-2011, 12:18 PM

2011 Monte Of The Year

Originally Posted by Mike 00LS
Only problem up here is if you do the speed limit you'll get ran over. Too many a--holes in a rush so they fly around you or try to squeeze into small gaps between you and another car so they can get off because they forgot where their exit is.

Most Clevelanders know what a PITA it is for the morning commute going from 71-N to 480, you literally have 15 seconds to merge over or you'll be forced off the first exit, and no one lets you in. Then we have Linndale which is like 2 miles of freeway, they don't even have an on or off ramp in their jurisdiction but they'll pop you for 62 in a 60.

Plus on the freeways we have troopers, city cops and sheriffs and highway patrol airplanes all up there looking to make some ticket money, so it can be a real b---- sometimes.
crazy azz drivers!!

i guess it sucks either way with you man

Old 11-17-2011, 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by 03limitedss
i guess it sucks either way with you man
Well at least it gives me something to complain about. :p

Quick Reply: FML: speeding ticket