Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Favorite Snacks

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2012, 10:34 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I love Lays potato chips - the low salt kind!

Old 02-28-2012, 11:19 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member
Default chips

Originally Posted by AwesomeSS
I love Lays potato chips - the low salt kind!
CHIPS Just give me some chips. Low salt or not Just give me LAYSTry them with a little sour cream. mmmm mmmm mmm GOOD

Old 02-28-2012, 11:47 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

lately i've been enjoying some TGI friday's potato skin chips, i can get the sour cream & onion flavor locally but to get the bacon & chedder (which i really love) i have to travel as far as my grandparent's over in jersey!

of course i like ruffles (with dip or cheadder cheese flavor), and salt & vinigar chips. for a while i was getting herr's blooming onion chip thing's, which are awsome. regular funions are good too.

i also like jack link's, eather original or peppered

and EVERYTHING is better with arizona sweet tea. that's almost all i drink, lol.

Old 02-28-2012, 02:48 PM

Tortilla chips and salsa! I make my own salsa usually but sometimes it's too much work lol. When I don't make the homemade salsa I discovered this salsa seasoning that you just mix with a can of rotel that is amazingly good. They had a stand at the cleveland christmas show with samples and I was instantly hooked.

JD's Salsa In 30 Seconds Instant Salsa Seasoning Mix Hot & Mild Salsa Recipe!
If there's any other salsa lovers I recommend a can of the hot. 1 can makes 25 or so batches of salsa.

Old 02-28-2012, 02:55 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2012
1 Year Member

I love fruit!! Blueberries, watermelon, kiwi, strawberries, mango, muskmelon, honeydew, pineapple..ughh I could go on forever. But one big downfall I have is Sweet and Spicy Chili Doritos... Root beer floatss... UGH!!

But I have these chews I got from GNC called Lechee-Mango powerfruit chews, they are so good and get rid of your hunger and help your immune system. I haven't gotten sick in 8 months since I started eating them and I have kept my weight down (Cuz I used to be a chunker.) :P

I'm going to stop. I am hungry now!

Old 02-28-2012, 03:02 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2016
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Ashley.Marie
I love fruit!! Blueberries, watermelon, kiwi, strawberries, mango, muskmelon, honeydew, pineapple..ughh I could go on forever. But one big downfall I have is Sweet and Spicy Chili Doritos... Root beer floatss... UGH!!

But I have these chews I got from GNC called Lechee-Mango powerfruit chews, they are so good and get rid of your hunger and help your immune system. I haven't gotten sick in 8 months since I started eating them and I have kept my weight down (Cuz I used to be a chunker.) :P

I'm going to stop. I am hungry now!
o yes..... the sweet and spicy chili Doritos are amazing!!!!!

Old 02-28-2012, 03:30 PM

I love the usual cookies, oreos, nachos, whatever. But once someone puts Sour Cream and Cheddar flavored chips in front of me, someone is at risk of being killed if they are between me and the chips. Those are my absolute favorite.

Old 02-28-2012, 06:38 PM
Zen
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Some lays an hellofagood dip,chips ahoy an milk,and sun flower speeds.An well just say I know what I'd do for a Klondik

Old 02-28-2012, 09:09 PM
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
Deron Why did you have to bring this subject up? . My biggest down fall is Lays potato chips! Then dipping them into sour cream along with some Salsa. OMG! See Now I want some. And us old guys are not suppose to have to much of that stuff. I've got a brand new bag in the kitchen too. Too early for that now anyways. That and some Sweet iced tea. YUM
Sorry about that . I picked up a giant bag of spicy nacho doritos, frito lay cheese dip, and a 2 liter of orange Fanta... That combination can turn any funeral into a celebration for me .

Old 02-28-2012, 09:56 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I get hooked on lots of stuff, but with soda, don't tell me you're out of Pepsi.....

Quick Reply: Favorite Snacks