Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Failure is not an option

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2015, 07:10 PM
Default Failure is not an option

today has been rough,i had to crack open the crown royal bottle a few minutes ago

first thing this morning I cleaned up my fiberglass custom dash bezel ive been working on for a little over a week,i decided to test fit it and I didn't want to crack it so I attempted to take the steering wheel off so I didn't have to force it in place,the bottom plastic piece behind the steering wheel busted,that made me pretty angry no big deal though easy fix

I got the dash in place to see how much modifying I needed to do to it,then I noticed the chevy emblem I molded in wouldn't allow the glove box to open,that really set me off,i have to cut it off and figure out what to do,

last but not least I was picking up everything and noticed my driver door wouldn't shut,no big deal,i tried prying the latch out to get it to close,it wouldn't come out it just went in further,this is where I started getting very very angry because it was about to start pouring down and my door wouldn't close.....needless to say I have to go find my tools I threw across my neighbors yard tomorrow...il have soaked interior tomorrow but owell,failure isn't an option anymore