Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Down right PISSED

Old 08-06-2009, 09:29 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Down right PISSED

I work with some incompitant fkkks ok there are 6 people who work in the office of parts there all a bunch of lazy fkkks... yesterday the guy who does warrenty return comes back and does this and that and ships a few thing out and just kinda goes bac up from leaving lile 6hood sized empty boxed sitting there... the back of the lable paper sitting on the desk... he came in today and goes what are all these boxes still here for... i told him im not your fkkking maid...im not gunna come behind you and clean up...guess what the boxes are still sottong there.....he's sitting up there surfing craigslist....DIKK.....and then the tires...tires are not part of my job but i was nice and when i dont have anything to do i'd put em away well i hadn't had shet for time...they been sitting in the same spot...the pile growing larger and larger..and the dude whos job it is came up to me and was like why arn't u putting the tires away...i told him well it's your job not mine i just did it when i had time ...i dont have time dont expect it to be done anymore.... then he comes up to me sayin how an order that was supost to go with the driver yester didnt end goin with them and they had to make a special run...ok for 1 it was even printed till about 12:50 ....i go to lunch at noon and the driver leave at noon....yet he claimed it was printed befor that...yeah it wasnt invoiced till 3 becuase i was bussy getting the stuff that had to go speedy and ups done....i found the the picking ticket and showed him12:50 on it he goea well it should have been and done......f u i was on lunch and the drivers where gone....sorry had to vent...

Old 08-06-2009, 10:02 AM

Don't you love working with a bunch of morons.

Old 08-06-2009, 11:07 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

ahhhh, the parts counter blues. that sucks you are stuck with such incompitant morons, i feel your pain, at vo tech i wound up in a parts & service class, i was one of 3 kids who knew what we were doing / gave a damn, so me & the other two always got to clean up the mess everyone else left us because they were on craigslist / ordered the wrong parts / dont clean anything up. god that sucks. so i got to go around every few days and review everyones work along with do my own....

the worst was when i had to leave the group of morons i was directing so i could go to social studdies... i left them with 2 or 3 things to do, and detailed instructions on what had to be done.... well, after SS i went back to class, ( seperate room from the parts counter) i walk in, the morons are on craigslist, and the teacher comes over and asks why i left them in such a mess... WTF????? i thought a dislexic ape could understand what i told them to do!! then one of the morons comes over, and instead of helping expain what happened he saves his *** and throws me in the fire, saying i took the direction sheet ( wtf??????), and they could not do the work without it.... so i decked him. and i never hit anyone, heck i would even cover for them if they did not use me as a fall guy....

the worst part is imma be the other 2 kids who knew this stuff & helped me graduated, so next year i gots to do it myself.... joy.....

Old 08-07-2009, 07:38 PM

i know exactly how you feel i go into work with my dad some times to help him on some body work and such and i know more than some of his other guys and im f-in 16 f some people are just plain DUMB

Old 08-07-2009, 08:12 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

That just blows my mind, there are people dumber than posts who have jobs and I don't, go figure!

Old 08-07-2009, 08:47 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

Originally Posted by AwsomeSS
That just blows my mind, there are people dumber than posts who have jobs and I don't, go figure!
thats only 'caus they was never lermed the meanin' o' them scribble words "RAISE" or "health care" lol.

Old 08-07-2009, 08:56 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member

i have to say that some people where i work are pretty smart but when it comes down to getting things done right, i have to have my hands and mind in everything at work!! i'm not a manager or a supervisor, and i don't have a glorified title but i do get things done right everytime, all the time!! the people i work with are the greatest, but when push comes to shove, put me in the middle of it anytime! i am a sponge at work, soaking up everything and then when the evening comes, i'm a sponge soaking up all the budweiser!! sounds stupid but i get it done!

Old 08-08-2009, 12:17 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Justin, I would be pissed too...I am the same way at work. I go ABOVE and WAY BEYOND at work...but if i'm busy doing MY damn job, then everyone else needs to get there lazy *** to work and do THEIR jobs.