General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

I'm TOTALLY pissed off ...

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 03:43 PM
5 Year Member1 Year Member
Default I'm TOTALLY pissed off ...

Somebody threw a object at my car last night while I was driving home with my sister in the car. I got a dent just inches away from my passenger window. I'm lucky it didn't break the window because my sister could have gotten cut from the glass. I didn't see who did it because it was dark. I just heard the loud boom and I pulled over to a gas station to see the damage. I'm having nothing, but problems with this car and luck for that matter.

My cars been in the shop a total of 5 times since I've had it within the 6 months. I'm currently being given the run-around for the tire sensor malfunction. I'm being told that there is a serious electrical problem with the car. I may lose my alarm system and this is the 4th time it's been to the shop for this matter alone. I just contacted the Lemon Law Lawyer and I may have a case. I don't want to part with my car, but I'm tired of the b/s from the dealers. It seems if it's anything that has to do with repairs that are under warranty the dealer will without a doubt drag their feet on the issue.

I guess it's a good thing I didn't fix my trunk yet ...

Old 01-03-2008, 04:52 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: I'm TOTALLY pissed off ...

wow... as David Letterman would say, I woudln't wish your problems on a monkey on a log.

sounds like some jealus ford drivers to me [sm=boohoo.gif]

Old 01-03-2008, 05:07 PM

wow im sry to hear that...ppl just **** me off sometimes, if they dont give a **** bout stuff then damage ur own crap not others...this irritates me

Old 01-03-2008, 05:18 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Sorry if this is an obvious question, but is taking it to a different shop an option?
Most of us had experiences with shops that seem to keep bringing you back for the same problems.
I can understand your frustration. The 3.8 litreseriesII engine in my dad's Buick had constant problems with leaky gaskets and seals. He had to have all the gaskets and seals replaced by a dealership multiple times. Multiple letters to GM were completely fruitless. He considered the Lemon Law thing, but couldn't afford the legal costs involved. He eventually went to a different dealership for the last repair and the leaks suddenly stopped.

Old 01-03-2008, 05:21 PM

I know what it's like, I had my MC for 4 months, and within the first month I had it someone managed to put a long deep crease in my passenger door that I can't afford to fix, and it drives me nuts everytime I see it, scrape the paint off my front bumper, spilled something on my rear quater panel that ate the clearcoat off it!!.

And not one left their info, It doesn't matter where I park, I always park where no one else is and every time that I come out of the store someone is parked beside me, even when there is plenty of spaces elsewhere, they have to park beside me.

Old 01-03-2008, 05:37 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007

Promise you... it is not the dealership dragging their feet! They get paid the same if it is GM paying for it or you the customer. Parts are cheaper that's all. GM Warranty may drag their feet, but not the dealer -- they want to make money!

Old 01-03-2008, 06:55 PM

Man im sorry to hear that yall are having these problems with your Monte's

I will make any of ya a hell of a deal on a 03 SS. with less then 50,000 on it[&:]

I still need to sell mine but at least i can say i havent had anything like this go on with mine.

Old 01-03-2008, 07:17 PM

I would have turned around and hunted them down...called the cops...but I have a CCP sooooo I would have held them until the cops came

Old 01-03-2008, 07:55 PM
5 Year Member1 Year Member

Well I guess I should be thankful because it could have always been worse. I could be at the hospital right now or who knows.

As far as the mechnical problems with the tire sensor. I'm baffled. It was running errors all week long and even on the day I took it in last week to have it repaired. I bring it in today and nothing. Not even a warning light or error. It must be some sort of tempermental problem. Anyhow, I'm done I've taken this car to the shop to many times. I hope I can get some anwsers soon.

Old 01-03-2008, 09:22 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month - April 2008

Sorry to hear about that. At least no one was hurt (although if I found out who did it, they would be).

ORIGINAL: Epic

And not one left their info, It doesn't matter where I park, I always park where no one else is and every time that I come out of the store someone is parked beside me, even when there is plenty of spaces elsewhere, they have to park beside me.
Know that feeling. It must be that Monte Magnetism that just draws them over.

Quick Reply: I'm TOTALLY pissed off ...