Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

do you own a lawn mower?? lmao!

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2007, 05:48 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member
Default do you own a lawn mower?? lmao!

Two Newfoundland fishermen, Robert and Peter, are sitting at their favorite bar, drinking beer. Robert turns to Peter and says,"You know, I'm tired of going through life without an education.Tomorrow I think I'll go the community college, and sign up for some classes." Peter agrees that it's a good idea, and the two leave.

The next day, Robert goes down to the college and meets the Dean of Admissions, who signs him up for the four basic classes:Math, English, history, and Logic.

"Logic?" Robert says. "What's that?The dean says, "I'll show you. Do you own a lawn mower?" "Yeah." "Then logically speaking, because you own a lawn mower, I think that you would have a yard." "That's true, I do have a yard." "I'm not done," the dean says. "Because you have a yard, I think logically that you would have a house." "Yes, I do have a house" "And because you have a house, I think that you might logically have a family." "I have a family." "I'm not done yet. Because you have a family, then logically you must have a wife." "Yes, I do have a wife." "And because you have a wife, then logic tells me you must be a heterosexual."

"I am a heterosexual. That's amazing, you were able to find out all of that because I have a lawn mower."

Excited to take the class now, Robert shakes the Dean's hand and leaves to go meet Peter at the bar.He tells Peter about his classes, how he is signed up for Math, English History, and Logic. "Logic?" Peter says, "What's that?"

Robert says, "I'll show you. Do you have a lawn mower?"

"No."

"Then you're a queer."

Old 01-19-2007, 06:24 PM
Default RE: do you own a lawn mower?? lmao!

lol
I've heard that joke before, it's awesome

Old 01-20-2007, 11:38 AM

Robert says, "I'll show you. Do you have a lawn mower?"

"No."

"Then you're a queer."

< Message edited by wiz kidd -- 1/19/2007 3:55:08 PM >
[:-]Oh - Oh [:-]
[sm=funnypostabove.gif]
Wiz, I'm going out 2-day and buy a lawn mower : )
&
I don't even have a lawn
Oh, I heard Robert left his wife & is he is now a partner with Peter
in the lawn and flower business
Logic ?

Old 01-20-2007, 06:30 PM

[align=center]Oh, I heard Robert left his wife & is he is now a partner with Peter[/align][align=center]in the lawn and flower business [/align][align=center]Logic ?
[/align]
And they lived happily ever after...