Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
Yes : )
29.20%
No : (
39.82%
I want to : )
24.78%
Against all Weapons
6.19%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Do you carry a Gun in your Monte Carlo ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 10:08 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: Do you carry a Gun/Weapon in your Monte Carlo ?

[align=center]HOT THONG PACKING HEAT! - BIG GUN! [/align][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]She's just sitting there keeping an eye on her Monte Carlo SS[/align][align=center]Looks like a Wedg'ie 2 me..[sm=bicker.gif]..I still want her Monte[/align]

Old 03-27-2007, 03:53 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

So tell me............. do you think that gun was cold when she stuck it in there?

Think the "Thermometers" were poking out after she put it there?

Old 03-30-2007, 03:51 AM

If you're carrying a weapon in your car you're asking for trouble. Not to mention a very upset police officer should you get pulled over.

Old 03-30-2007, 03:38 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

ORIGINAL: cain45
If you're carrying a weapon in your car you're asking for trouble. Not to mention a very upset police officer should you get pulled over.
[hr]
Hi `James -cain45 -
In the State of Florida you are allowed to carry a gun if it is not concealed
&
if you are any adult & get a concealed weapons permit, you can
carry it concealed. Not permitted where liqour is Sold
I don't @ present, but I am considering it because of all the crime in
our country [X(]It's a dangerous World out there [:@]
There are to many that have nothing to lose : (
& they just take `it : ( You have to be a Good Boy Scot
and Be Prepared to Protect or Die : (
[sm=americanasmiley.gif]
[hr]
Give me your Monte Carlo....NOW
OK, please don't shoot me, I don't have a gun [X(]
[X(]Mommy....Mommy Help.!!!!

Old 03-30-2007, 05:39 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[align=center][align=center]if you are any adult & get a concealed weapons permit, you can[/align][align=center]carry it concealed.[/align][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]One of my sisters carries and she has a permit to.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 03-31-2007, 05:47 AM

I am a avid shooter, hence the screen name.
But I do not carry in my vehicle due to my workplace being a federal govt property, and I live in the state of Illinois.
I own all kinds of different firearms. and for all you guys that dont like guns or think they should be banned, Just remember it is our right under the 2nd amendment to keep and bear arms. You dont like guns fine dont get one, but dont try to take mine away.

Mike.

Old 04-08-2007, 05:58 PM

I would have to dissagree also with cain45. Just cause you want to protect yourseld by carrying doesnt mean your askin for trouble. If you are responsible and dont go showing it off to everyone and act like your all big and bad your not askin for trouble. Plus if you have a conceal permit and your actually mature about it no one should even know you have a gun unless you have to use it for some reason. I have a permit and no one ever even knows I have my gun because I have an in the pants holster and my shirt covers the rest. This way if something bad should happen which I hope it never does I can protect myself. 2nd ammendment thats why they made it.

Old 04-08-2007, 06:56 PM

for all of the time i have had mine in any of my cars i can tell you now that most folks would never even know it was in the car. I dont bring it out unless there is a purpose for it to be out. and i do not play with it like a toy.

i woul dsay that if you do it this way then no it would be a real good idea for you to NOT have one in your car or your home.
But if you are responsabel and know how to handel them and your self with them then it would be fine.

i have to young kids that know i have guns in teh hosue and both of them will tell you if i want to look at it then i get my dad he will make it safe for me to look at and help me do so. I WILL NOT EVER TOUCH IT ON MY OWN WITH OUT HIM OR MY MOM!!

It comes from how you were brought up.

you could have this same argument over what dags pepole like or dislike. I personally do not like Pit bulls of any kind. WHY? i was and have been on more then one occation had or seen tehm attack others. to include other dogs.

But i will and always have had Rottwilers in or around the house.and also German sheperds. Dose this mean i should band anyone from having a pit bull?
NO! why? becuse it is thier rightand thier choice to have what ever dog they chose to have. i have a frend that has a pit that is the nicest dog i have ever seen but i have also seen this dog upset and go after other dogs for walking to close to its yard. I make it a point not to take my dogs there and if i go there i make sure they are home . why intaganise the animal? to prove i can?

Guns are the same way.
Some will have them all this lives and never have a issue with them Others will have them and get hurt or hurt soemone with them It is a shame but it is also a fact of life. But i dont think that is the reason to take them away from everyone either.

Old 04-08-2007, 10:19 PM

I dont. Id HATE to be considered a murderer the rest of my life. My drivers teacher always said if somebody trys to do anything(jack car, jump you, ect) take out your key, stick it in their eye, and turn the ignition!

Old 04-10-2007, 07:51 PM

have to dissagree with you jasonm56 your would be considered a murderer. Its called self defense. There's no harm in protecting yourself. what if you carry lets say a baseball bat or somethin to "protect" yourself and you hit someone with it but you hit them just in the right spot that kills them? same difference just a gun is a lot more responsability bigger chance on killing someone with a gun yes but any way you protect yourself you could kill someone everyone has there opinion and I'm not sayin its for everyone.

Quick Reply: Do you carry a Gun in your Monte Carlo ?