Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
Yes : )
29.20%
No : (
39.82%
I want to : )
24.78%
Against all Weapons
6.19%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Do you carry a Gun in your Monte Carlo ?

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 06:39 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008
Default RE: Do you carry a Gun/Weapon in your Monte Carlo ?

If I could I would......[sm=shootshoot.gif]

Old 02-20-2007, 07:24 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

ORIGINAL: SolaraSlayer
If I could I would......[sm=shootshoot.gif]
Thanks Grandpa `Dave 4 your post I agree, [X(]We have toprotect the ones we love : )

[:@]- Hey Member, do you carry a gun ?[/align][&:]- No, but I'm think'in `bout gett'in one[/align][&:]-Why ?[/align][:@] - I'm gona get one & shoot that #$%# `Space !!![/align] His posts R driv'in me crazy....but I keep on[/align] coming back & read'in `em.[/align][&:]- Yeah, I know how U feel....me to : )[/align] I really think he's from Some-Space-Else[/align][:@]- Yeah, so do I.....I thought that aliens were suppose[/align] to have a higher intelligence ?[/align][&:]- Yeap, so did I, but that Spacc is a nut...[/align][:@]- Yeap....I think so : )[/align][/align][:@]- oh - Oh,when U gona get your gun ?[/align][&:]- Member, SOON, real soooooooon : )[/align][:@]- That's good, this MCF can be addicting[&:]- I know, that's 4-Sure, but there really is some crazy posts.[/align][:@]- Yeap, I know.....I'm hooked[/align][:@]- Oh, B-4 I go, did U vote for one of our member's awesome Monte's ?[/align][&:]- I sure did, but it was really difficult....they all R winners.[/align][:@] - Yeap, that' what I'm gona do right now...I hope that all the members Vote this time.[/align][&:]- Yeap, we got 2 support our Monte Members....[/align][:@]- Where do I click ?[/align]
[:-]Click on the below link 2 VOTE....
Thank U[:-][/align][/align]
https://montecarloforum.com/m_27495/tm.htm

[IMG]local://upfiles/714/C137386929004F83B22792F52EE0D174.gif[/IMG]

Old 02-20-2007, 07:35 PM

I thinks that if you are some where, where you think you need a gun then you you shouldn't be there

The thing that make me real mad is the gun signs on the side of the highways that say guns save lives

no they dont they help inPART to kill more people than save there life

i know some dont have the choice to where they live but that is just the way i feel

Old 02-21-2007, 01:00 AM

I think all of you guys put up a good argument for what
ever side your on ............but I'l say this I drive a truck for a living
and am asked to go in some places in bigger citys where well lets
just say I would not go by choice and there are times that I wish I
was allowed to carry a gun.........but in untrained hands in my
opnion is a inocent person could be hurt or killed just by beign in the
wrong place at the wrong time........I agree with Space I wish there were no need
for guns in our world today but the sad truth is that you better have one cause the other guy probobly does DINO

Old 02-21-2007, 08:16 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

ORIGINAL: 2000_BLACK_SS

I thinks that if you are some where, where you think you need a gun then you you shouldn't be there

The thing that make me real mad is the gun signs on the side of the highways that say guns save lives

no they dont they help inPART to kill more people than save there life

i know some dont have the choice to where they live but that is just the way i feel
Guns are way over-rated by the anti-gun lobby. People in CARS KILL MORE PEOPLE THAN GUNS. If I were a sneaky suck (but I'm not) and really wanted to off someone, there is nothingsneakier than a so-called car "accident."

Old 02-21-2007, 11:10 PM

LOL yeah i hear ya.
also i like knives alot. i have carried one of them since i was around the age of 9. when they were made from rocks or tree bark,
also have a very good frend that makes them from scratch he makes some very nice looking toys. LOL

ORIGINAL: SpaceRider

[align=center][/align][align=center]Moderator Mickey, you have to carry a gun : ) Your are a MCF Moderator : )[/align][align=center]& you are back in TEXAS (It's like carrying a wallet there: )[/align][align=center]Thanks 4 your post.[/align][align=center][:-]Click below 4 Gun-Fight [:-][/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/6279A0B001A747FEA9FC095EA863E8ED.gif[/IMG] [/align][align=center]Thanks R.J. for your post : )[/align]

Old 02-22-2007, 12:10 AM

dont carry a gun, but have very accessible weapons in time of need though, 2 knives, club, and a black taped up bat, just wanna be careful, ya know. i know we all can pretty much agree on when it really comes down to it, we just want to keep ourselves alive in certain areas of the world were protection is often advised. (chicago)

Old 02-22-2007, 01:43 AM

I agree guns are as stupid as they are cool. I have a sword collection, because I think they are the purest art of weapon combat. fighting with ur hands sucks, cuz im 5'2. So I think the romans had it right, fight a battle with a sword. Picture this, you get pulled over for doing 130 mph. A cop comes up to ur car and draws a sword and tells u 2 get out of the car or hes going to slice your arm off. Id be like holy *** lol.

Old 02-22-2007, 12:20 PM

[align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]Mod `Mickey [/align][align=center]Wish U good luck on your job search![/align][align=center]If not, you could always rob banks. [/align][align=center]Do you need a gun permit in Texas to carry a weapon ?[/align][align=center]Keep the forum posted on your arrival of your Monte from oversea's.[/align][align=center][:-]Someone sent me a pic of you outside of a bank[:-][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]Click on Image[/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/E5174E0E95294F8FA86A631F00F855EC.gif[/IMG] [/align]

Old 02-23-2007, 09:45 AM

[align=center][:-]Do U know the Laws ? [:-][/align][align=center][sm=badidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=idontcare.gif][/align][align=left][sm=shootshoot.gif]Take that `Space...................[/align][align=center]All United States: Laws - Concealed Weapons[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]click on map [:-]
[/align][align=center]It's better to know the laws B-4, then after.[/align][align=center][:-]Click link 4 law information [:-][/align][align=center]http://www.packing.org/state/all_united_states/[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][sm=shootshoot.gif]Space, Your posts R driv'in me crazy [:@][/align]

Quick Reply: Do you carry a Gun in your Monte Carlo ?