Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Daily Member's BLOG & Check In: Wednesday 4/20/11

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2011, 08:04 AM

good morning everyone, today i pick up my supercharger. cant wait!! jon a quick and easy fix is to change your oil and clean your air filter

Old 04-20-2011, 08:13 AM

...Hi `Steve, are you getting a factory SuperCharger ? Good Luck on the Install & more POWER...Keep us updated.
Oh, what other mod's do you have or are going to do ?
=========================================
Mod `Michael, last HumpDay b-4 the Wedding...EnJoy your Freedom as a Single Man...Are you having a bachelor Party ?
Good Luck & EnJoy the Experience

Old 04-20-2011, 09:13 AM

Morning members, readers, bloggers, and kidspace

Im working hard today, the catching up is beginning... im a week behind on all of my stuff.
On the bright side, I will have a pretty pay check by the end of it all.

I am also in the process of removing the rear shackles from my car... I know it'll bring the back close to stock height, but I can't stand the back being lower than the front.

Old 04-20-2011, 09:27 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

good morning all !!

Old 04-20-2011, 09:28 AM

,,Good Morning `Dustin,
Yes, working extra hours does have it's rewards...Great to read that you will getting a good paycheck...
Also, sorry that you couldn't get the height adjustment that you wanted, but atleast you tried & know now...We live & hopefully we learn from our trials & errors.
Wish you a fast work day, and a Slow Enjoyable `off time : )
=========================================
Good Morn'in Mod `Mike, Wish you some good news & always good weather 4-Sure....
"SomeWhere out there" It will happen in `Time...Sure hope it's sooner, then later...Keep the `Faith

Old 04-20-2011, 09:49 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all, Hope everyone is having a good day. I have been working on a top secret project, that I will hopefully reveal later today. Its been about 5 days in the works.

Also had an interesting conversation with my former principal. He said he gave me a great recommendation on Monday for a job, I had no idea I was applied for. Its the job I mentioned awhile back that is 40 miles away, at a small rural school. When I had talked to them they said I wasn't licensed correctly to work there and so I thought that was the last of it. Things are sounding pretty bad in my district as they are looking to close a school and lay off more teachers, so a job anywhere would be a good thing.

Old 04-20-2011, 10:02 AM

Thanks `Teacher, now I won't be able to sleep Wondering what Top Secret Project you are working on
I will check in after my ReCharge
Good Luck on the `Job 4-Sure...Did you ever consider being a tutor for homeschooler's ? I know here in Florida they get decent Money to go 2 homes & teach..(Just a thought: )
Wish you good luck on staying in your beautiful area & finding work...4-Sure

Old 04-20-2011, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by KidSpace

Thanks `Teacher, now I won't be able to sleep Wondering what Top Secret Project you are working on
I will check in after my ReCharge
Good Luck on the `Job 4-Sure...Did you ever consider being a tutor for homeschooler's ? I know here in Florida they get decent Money to go 2 homes & teach..(Just a thought: )
Wish you good luck on staying in your beautiful area & finding work...4-Sure
Space, I have thought about the tutoring, but the economy is so bad here that very few people can afford it. Unemployment is finally down to 16%, horrible. One of the churches has opened a tutoring center for all students, so I think I will just volunteer some time there.

Old 04-20-2011, 10:34 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

man TODD that is BIG OF YOU !! That you would do that !! : )
FTW !!

Old 04-20-2011, 10:38 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

morning all, busy day at work, playing catch up from the clinic returns becuase i have been doing out vendor returns

Quick Reply: Daily Member's BLOG & Check In: Wednesday 4/20/11