Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Daily Member's BLOG & Check In: Saturday 4/16/11

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2011, 08:27 AM

Good Morning `Todd, you are up early for a west coaster 4-Sure...Wish you a safe journey with your Mother on your trip over the mountain & return.

I know that it has to be a difficult obligation to pack up your departed grandfather's possessions, but it's great that you can share this experience with your Mother. I hope the good memories of your grandfather are ignited and makes it's a great bonding experience between Mother & Son.
Be Safe & EnJoy your special time 2gether...`Space

Old 04-16-2011, 08:33 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

`Morning Space and MCF.

Just checking in.

Old 04-16-2011, 08:52 AM

Morning all. I haven't had much time to be online posting lately.
This morning as I was driving home from work I was cut off by a Pennsylvania State Police Trooper turning into a strip mall. He passed me at the last minute and cut in front of me to make the turn into the entrance. I didn't quite have to lock up the brakes or have ABS kick in, but I was close to it. No emergency lights on and then he DID stop at a stop sign that was a little further in from the main entrance off the main road, so I'm guessing there was no real emergency. I love it when they abuse their power. I don't mind it as much when they pass me as they're doing 80 in a 65, but being cut off bugs me. I guess that's my little rant for the day.

Old 04-16-2011, 09:01 AM

morning everyone... looks like more snow here yet again today oh well goina go to the shop and wash my bf's summer rims and bring the 2 back and shine them up for him. he is very eager to put them back on.. i am waiting till its nicer out thats for sure!! then prob just a walk at the dog park, go to petland, come home to clean

Old 04-16-2011, 09:16 AM

Hi `Megan, Great to see you online...Hope your weather is improving. Your b/f is lucky 4-Sure...
Wish you a fun WeekEnd in your SuperSuper Beautiful area
on Planet Earth ~> EnJoy

================================================
Hi Kerry, You've been missed 4-Sure.
I think the State Trooper was just doing a safety check to see `if you could STOP Yes, they are human & do dumb things 2 : ) Great that U did not hit him/her : )

Old 04-16-2011, 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by KidSpace
Great that U did not hit him/her : )
Yes, because I'm SURE it would have been my fault.

Old 04-16-2011, 09:29 AM

LOL `Kerry, 4 Sure...Don't worry , we would've bailed you `out or sent you cookie's in jail
===========================================
Good Morning `Lou, missed your above post, but thanks for your words...Hope you are enjoying your Monte with your summer tires & that you can afford to drive it with the increasing cost of `gas...It's so sad that gas prices are increasing everyday , but everything see's to be going `up except my bank balance : (
Wish everyone the best day that they can have...EnJoy/Drive while you can afford 2 ? Peace/Out

Old 04-16-2011, 09:32 AM

lol damn lucky considering after he does get his rims on his monte (04 SS) is coming with me for a full interior clean, interior shampoo, engine shampoo, clay bar, waxing i love being a detailer lol

Old 04-16-2011, 09:38 AM

Hi Megan, Posted the above so member's know where you live & drive your Monte It's always great to read that a member loves their work/job. Thanks for all your contribtions to the MCF....Yes, your B/F is darn Lucky 4-Sure : ) EnJoy your day & your beautiful area..

We's Blog'in ~> Whose next to post & let us know what's happening in their `Life ??? Yes you reading this

Old 04-16-2011, 11:46 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all, not a whole lot planned for today, wishing the weather was better and warmerso i could detail the new car, i want to see that black shine!!!

Quick Reply: Daily Member's BLOG & Check In: Saturday 4/16/11