Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

computer problem

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 01:52 PM

that is my only option. give that a try and will get back to you
thanks
dominic

Old 06-02-2009, 12:33 PM

sigh

would be so easy to fix your computer if it was in front of me

Old 06-02-2009, 07:04 PM

wish it was to.
this has been a pain in the a-- ready to just reboot the computer back to when i got it.
all my finical statements.banking info.pictures exct. trying to make sure i find all the files i really need.actually not sure exactly all i have on this computer.not real good at fixing computers to say the least.thought the restore would of worked. noticed a lot of one click fixes they have for this issue.but in the end it is all about the money.so i will have to put everything on a flash drive .and reinstall the disk to see if that will work.
have a great night. the penguins are on tonight.they did not look to good at all the last 2 games.we need to win tonight.
GO PENS

Old 06-02-2009, 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by dominic
wish it was to.
this has been a pain in the a-- ready to just reboot the computer back to when i got it.
all my finical statements.banking info.pictures exct. trying to make sure i find all the files i really need.actually not sure exactly all i have on this computer.not real good at fixing computers to say the least.thought the restore would of worked. noticed a lot of one click fixes they have for this issue.but in the end it is all about the money.so i will have to put everything on a flash drive .and reinstall the disk to see if that will work.
have a great night. the penguins are on tonight.they did not look to good at all the last 2 games.we need to win tonight.
GO PENS

One Word..... Several Times!

Backup
Backup
Backup
Backup!!!!

I cant stress the need for a backup solution, whenever I get computers in people expect that I should be able to save their data 100% of the time. This is just not the case... So I try and teach people to be better about backing up stuff...