Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

>Is this Chinese Car coming to the USA ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2013, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by Space

Hi `Ben, Thanks for your post & thoughts

What have you done, or going to `do to make it better for the USA ? Have your contacted/written your Representatives in D.C. & let them know your concerns ?

Yes, we are living in a Global Market, & yes the Rich keep getting richer & the poor keeps getting poorer...So many sit back & complain, but few try to do anything to change things for the better in the U.S.A.

Maybe you are the one to lead the way & encourage the citizens of the USA to get involved b-4 it's to late

I guess we can all just sit back & hope/pray that things get better or more fair in this Global economy (?) or we each can do our part & stay active on what's going on in D.C. ? ?

It's sure not easy, but nothing good in this life seems to be E.Z. 4-Sure...

That's all, my space brain is tired & empty...Thanks everyone that reads the above Peace/Out
I have done a couple of those online things where you send your reps your concerns. I have also listened to a couple of them speak and what they stand for and it seems like they all say that they are going to bring jobs back to America. Maybe its happening and I just am not seeing it. I don't know. Personally I'm trying to better myself to be able to compete with others for jobs and hopefully will be taking some foreign language courses to be able to communicate with others better. We will see how this goes I guess.

Old 01-24-2013, 01:02 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

Originally Posted by Space
A look at jobs replaced by technology<cite id="yui_3_5_1_20_1359028191468_258" class="byline vcard">By The Associated Press | Associated Press – <abbr class="updated" title="2013-01-24T08:37:14Z">3 hrs ago</abbr></cite>

• View Photo

Associated Press - This combination of Associated Press file photos shows a worker, left, assembling a motor in a Mercedes Benz factory in 2008 in Berlin, and a robot, right, painting a brake drum at Webb Wheel …more Products, in 2013, in Cullman, Ala.. Thanks to robots, Webb Wheel hasn't added a factory worker in over three years, though it's making 300,000 more drums annually, a 25 percent increase. (AP Photo) less
<!-- START article -->Related Content

prevnext

Pictures on the left is the past....Pic's on the Right are the `Present (WoW) Humans are being replaced with automation!<!-- yog-5u -->
Five years after the start of the Great Recession, the toll is terrifyingly clear: Millions of middle-class jobs have been lost in developed countries the world over.
Worse, those jobs weren't just lost to China and other developing countries. No one got them. They vanished, victims of increasingly sophisticated software and machines that can do tasks faster, cheaper and often better than humans.
Here is a photo gallery of jobs especially hard hit by the technological onslaught:
We have bunches of medium to high tech jobs available and unfilled here in the states. 99 weeks of unemployment insurance inhibit people from going to a technical school.

Old 01-27-2013, 01:31 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

its a roll of the dice for them and i'm betting it would be craps lol,with economy the way it is etc,i just don't see enough hard working americans buying enough of their cars to survive here!and on top of that not support our own on american ground,would have to be one hell of a car with good price to match