Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Chicago Auto Show's 1st Look For Charity

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2008, 09:14 AM
Default RE: Chicago Auto Show's 1st Look For Charity

[align=center][:-]Hi Cort, I would have to have my own charity event to [/align][align=center]raise the money to be able to attend.[/align][align=center]It does sound like a good marketing tool to help others,[/align][align=center]but I sure couldn't afford $225 a person to go to a Auto Show.[/align][align=center]Below states that it will be a Swinging Party : )[/align][align=center]WoW, I've never been to a Swinging Party : )[/align][align=center]It's a good thing there are people in our World that can pay[/align][align=center]and help a good cause. Let us know `if you decide to go ?[/align][align=center]Peace Out[/align]
[:-]
[align=center]First Look for Charity
[:-]

First Look for Charity
Thursday, February 7, 2008
The Cradle Reception: 6:00-11:00 pm
First Look for Charity: 6:30-10:30 pm
McCormick Place, Chicago
$225 per person [/align][align=center]Join us for an evening filled with fun, food and drink (and, of course, CARS) to raise money and awareness for The Cradle’s programs and services for birthparents, adoptive parents and adopted persons. First Look for Charity benefits The Cradle and 17 other area charities.[/align]
Be among the elite and visit the nation’s largest auto show, before it is open to the public, and party with The Cradle in our private reception room.
The Cradle’s Private Reception will feature:
[ul][*][align=center]A swinging party [/align][*][align=center]Cocktails and hearty hors d’oeuvres (on the show floor and in our reception room) [/align][*][align=center]Music and dancing [/align][*][align=center]Fun games to win exclusive prizes [/align][*][align=center]A unique silent auction [/align][*][align=center]A Cradle guests only coat check [/align][/ul]

*When buying your tickets, please remember to specify The Cradle as your charity of choice.
To purchase tickets online
Click here for Event Information and Ticket Order Form
Click here for the Corporate Sponsorship Brochure
[align=center]Everyone who attends First Look for Charity will have a chance to win a 2009 Toyota Corolla, a 2008 Scion xD or a 2008 Hyundai Veracruz. Prize vehicle winners must be present.[/align]
Black-tie attire required
MW Tux Discount Offer
David's Bridal Discount Offer

For additional information, please contact Bonnie Krasny at The Cradle Foundation at 847.733.3234 or bkrasny@cradle.org
ALSO, WE NEED VOLUNTEERS TO HELP US PLAN THE RECEPTION AND TO WORK THE NIGHT OF THE EVENT
[align=center]Some of the jobs at the event include:[/align][ul][*][align=center]Greeting our guests as they arrive [/align][*][align=center]Selling raffle tickets [/align][*][align=center]Staffing The Cradle coat check or the silent auction tables [/align][*][align=center]Don’t forget – the perk of volunteering is a ticket to attend the show for part of the evening [/align][/ul][center]
For more i

Old 01-07-2008, 11:26 AM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: Chicago Auto Show's 1st Look For Charity

So they want you to pay the $225 to attend? Maybe that's wht they want you there??????????

Space, did I read it right you're having a swinger's party?

Here's a young couple that's "In to" swinging.
(from the looks of things........ the girl's mother approves her daughter's a swinger)