Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

ChibiBlackSheep is FURIOUS!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 04:51 PM

Very well played.. Im glad I read on further b4 posting.. I would have been more of a fool lol. But on a side note, the great state of Iowa passed a law that bans all minors from using any electronics while driving, and its illegal for adults to text, email, and surf the web. Law starts July 1st and tickets start the next year.

Old 04-01-2010, 05:03 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

you suck Mike, I read this today at work and thought holy chit man wtf happened! then I saw it was a joke and I quit reading any other posts and went back to working and just thinking I'd like to kick your azz for that I'm just glad it was a joke and nothing seriuos. that was the only april fools day prank I fell for today, thanks Mike

Old 04-01-2010, 05:27 PM

Not even Putin was amused.

Old 04-01-2010, 06:15 PM

My old monte is leaking antifreeze on my parents.....and that is no april fools joke.

Mike glad you are ok.

Old 04-01-2010, 06:26 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

well played mike, haha. you do suck lol. idk, i kinda figured this would be an april fools joke 'till i read through it a bit more.

Old 04-01-2010, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
I'm saving up for one currently
I remember you posting a picture of an '02 Trans Am last year, saying that car would be your next project and you wouldn't be against boosting it. I think you should go with the T/A still.

Old 04-01-2010, 07:13 PM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member

Haha all I could think of was " I want his roof rails" LOL nice joke you had me going.

Old 04-02-2010, 08:28 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Enzo354
Haha all I could think of was " I want his roof rails" LOL nice joke you had me going.
LOL Brock, I knew you would be the one who would want to grab my mods, I'm shocked you didn't think spoiler too :p

Qatermain, the T/A idea is gone. I need a good daily driver, and as much as I would love an F-Body, I don't think I would want to put that car through the winters up here in PA. I've gotta be realistic, but I have plans for the Monte after I get a DD, and that should take up my time.

Everyone else, I'm glad you all don't hate me (too much) I was kind of iffy with going with this joke, but I thought eh, what the hell. I think it was played well, I got very GENUINE reactions, and no one was harmed (well... minus Todd, sorry man!!)

Old 04-02-2010, 10:16 AM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member

LOL Brock, I knew you would be the one who would want to grab my mods, I'm shocked you didn't think spoiler too :p

Qatermain, the T/A idea is gone. I need a good daily driver, and as much as I would love an F-Body, I don't think I would want to put that car through the winters up here in PA. I've gotta be realistic, but I have plans for the Monte after I get a DD, and that should take up my time.

Everyone else, I'm glad you all don't hate me (too much) I was kind of iffy with going with this joke, but I thought eh, what the hell. I think it was played well, I got very GENUINE reactions, and no one was harmed (well... minus Todd, sorry man!!)
I would have mentioned it, but hey what are friends for

Also I definitely wouldn't drive the trans am as a daily driver either. Actually I would but my butt might complain.

Old 04-02-2010, 10:23 AM

Frankly I was kind of surprised that the vultures hadn't come out before that looking to scavenge parts off of your car. Guess they were just trying to determine how much bereavementtime was needed for a totalled car. or waiting until you said that it was officially totalled..... So I guess you STILL need the steering wheel buttons, right???

Quick Reply: ChibiBlackSheep is FURIOUS!!!!!!