Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

ChibiBlackSheep is FURIOUS!!!!!!

Old 04-01-2010, 08:20 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default ChibiBlackSheep is FURIOUS!!!!!!

I can't click on that face enough times!!!!!!! Stupid teens and their stupid cell phones!!! HONESTLY at 7am WHO DO YOU HAVE TO TEXT!!!!!!!

I don't even know what to type. I was hit by a car that ran a red today. Front passenger side is pretty much gone. Most likely the Monte is totaled

I mean really... It's only valued at like 3,500 right now. So I'll buy it back if the frame wasn't bent, but UGHHHHHH. IDK what I'm going to do right now. So close to getting to the 10-year mark

I'll update this later, throw up a picture or 2. I gotta go cool off

Old 04-01-2010, 08:29 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

OMG, Mike...I am SO sorry man. I have goose bumps thinking about this right now. Holy S*it, I wish there was something I could do to help the situation. I am mad irritated, and most of all sad for you.

Old 04-01-2010, 08:31 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Mike, I don't know what to say.

Old 04-01-2010, 08:33 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

Wow...Just...Hmm.

Old 04-01-2010, 08:36 AM
Default ~>

`Mike, I am really, really, really, really hoping this is a April Fools day joke by you....:co nfused: It's not funny `if it's true ? ? ? I will be checking back & really hope it's a joke...
Otherwise, I will be very, very, very ~> SAD 4-RealSure

Please let us know

p.s. If it is true, I hope that you were not physically hurt....That's most important....

Last edited by Space; 04-01-2010 at 08:42 AM.
Old 04-01-2010, 08:51 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

X2 on what space said mike. hope your alwright man, and hopefully the car is fixable. even if its not valued for much in the eyes of the insurance man i would still fix it, you have too much sentimental value tied up into that car to let some dumba$$ on a cellphone screw it up for you. even if it takes a while to get it back togeather.

hope everything works out for the best mike.

Old 04-01-2010, 09:10 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

I hope it's an April Fools joke

Old 04-01-2010, 09:23 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member

I wish it was.

Like I said, if there is frame damage I won't buy it back. It'll never run right with the frame damage, unless I just buy it to get all my mods back. Time will tell on that, I need to hear from the shop first to let me know everything.

Though if there is no bent frame, Morad will be getting a LOT of business from me haha.

Old 04-01-2010, 09:25 AM

`Mike, I seriously wish you the best in this very sad situation.

I don't know if the below article will help you or not, but it
may help a member reading your sad news.
We all wish you the best in resolving the problems encountered...

How to Successfully Handle a Car Accident

Member By Traqqer,

Deal with car accident and insurance

It's definitely not fun to be involved in a car accident. Whether it's your first time or your 10th! Here's some tips on how to deal with such an incident.

Difficulty: Moderate
Instructions

Things You'll Need:

• Vigilance
  • Calm attitude
  1. Step 1

1. The first thing you should do above all else is to make sure everyone is OK. That means checking on the driver and passengers in both (or more) vehicles. It doesn't matter who's fault it is. The health and safety of human beings come first.
    Step 2
    If it's just a minor fender-bender, talk to the other driver(s) and decide if it's worth reporting to the insurance agencies. If neither cars show any real damage, it may not be worth the effort (assuming no one got injured as well). The key here is that both (or more) parties need to agree.
    Step 3
    If it's a more serious accident, call the police. They will file an official report. DO NOT MOVE THE CARS! Let the police do that once they get there. Once you've moved the cars, it's too late. The police will only be able to go on each driver's version of what happened. They won't actually be able to see the configuration of the cars after the accident if you move them. Be warned that even if you're not at fault, the police report may not be able helpful in supporting you.
    Step 4
    Do not get into a blame game with the other driver(s). If it's obvious (e.g., you got rear-ended), then the other driver(s) will likely admit it. Otherwise, nothing you say will make the other driver(s) admit their guilt. So, just wait for the police to file a report. Again, it doesn't guarantee anything related to who's at fault, but it will help to document your case.
    Step 5
    Get information from each of the drivers. Take down all of the information from their driver's license, registration, and insurance paperwork. Don't leave anything out.
    Step 6
    It would be ideal if you had a digital camera in the car. That way, you could take pictures of the accident including the damages to the cars, the layout of the street, passengers in the other car, etc.
    Step 7
    Whether you have a camera or not, note all of the details of the other cars including the passengers. How many are in the other car(s), what approximate ages are they, where are they sitting, do they have seat belts on, etc.?
  2. Step 8
    Finally, call your insurance agent and let him/her know the details of the accident. It's possible that you may feel like you are getting the runaround by your insurance company...after all, they are there to protect their financial interests above all. Let me say that again...they are there to protect their financial interests. So, if you get frustrated by them, seek out a lawyer. Although I'm not too crazy about using lawyers either, they can be a blessing in such situations. It will depend on your circumstances. Good luck!

Last edited by Space; 04-01-2010 at 09:27 AM.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:36 AM

Mike, I was really hoping it was a April Fools `joke.
I sure hope you go to your doctor and get checked `out.
Life can change in a heartbeat 4-Sure. It's really so sad, but I know that you will overcome this event and move on.
I know from your many posts how much you love your `Monte, and all the time that you have invested into it.

Your Monte can be replaced, but your life can not...
I hope that it can be repaired, but if it can not, there are many great ones like yours out there. We wish you the very best in resolving this major issue....

Be Happy 2 still `be.....and not in the hospital or the morgue Move `on & do your best....4-Sure....
Show us what your made of..........Stay Strong.....

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ChibiBlackSheep is FURIOUS!!!!!!