Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Central New York MCF Members unite !! (Semi-informal poll ...)

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2012, 06:53 AM
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Lightbulb Central New York MCF Members unite !! (Semi-informal poll ...)

I am trying to keep track of how many of you (us) are from the CNY area, let us say 30-40 miles of Syracuse, or so. I think there is over ten.

I would like to see anyone & everyone check in here for a split second, & maybe offer up a more detailed - as much as they are comfortable in doing so - "area" in which they live ...

Everyone knows I run my mouth enough, & can see, that I am in North Syracuse, NY, USA.

@zenloser has mentioned being in the area
@04chevyboy & @MnteCrloSS47 collectively represent the periphery
@MonteSSS
@Tzarm said, "Hi." in my New Member thread, etc.

And there are others who have MSGd me about being in the area, but since it is not in their collective profiles, I am not going to blow them out of the water ...

Still, check in! Please? Even if you do not want to say "where", you could still say "Me!!!".

@zenloser had mentioned an idea about getting together "informally" or the like, &, along with others that I have read on here, I would very much be down with doing just that.

It has also been brought up many times about possibly a bunch of us rolling together down to Carlisle, PA, USA come the last week in June ... I do not know how ofter that happens that folks roll to a show together, irregardless, I think it would be a story to bounce off folks down there that 5, 6, 7+ of us rolled nose-to-tail for 5 or so hours to Nat’s. I certainly never heard of many getting together for such a grouping during the 50+ shows over 6-7 years that I used to show my El Camino in, ... so, like a kid, this excites me ...

If you have other ideas, etc., jump in here, & be heard! I KNOW there are others that are going to read this thread & be open to a lot of ideas, from a lot of folks ...

Old 01-27-2012, 01:43 PM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Waterville NY here! (uticaish) op about 30 min from syracuse. I am definetly game for a cruise! already have plans to go to speedie fest and meet up with 04chevyboy in binghamton.
Any cruises you plan let me know i am game for an ride!

Old 01-27-2012, 06:23 PM
Zen
3 Year Member1 Year Member

The Cuse
I'd be up for cruising down to Carisle for the nats.We might be taking Jess's car for that one depending on what get down on the monte.
Would be cool to get the local guys together a couple times this summer.
Definately going to try an go to more shows this year.I've yet to get the monte into the Syracuse Nationals going to try this year.