Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Casey Anthony released from jail

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2011, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
I'm so over all this Casey Anthony stuff. There are real dangerous people running around, real news to report. This was most likely a stupid accident gone wrong. Meanwhile there are drug lords, rapists, actual murderers running all around America. Yet half of all news coverage is on a plane she MIGHT have taken.

News loves drama, but the world has enough of it without all this meaningless speculation of a stupid woman who never left her high school mentality.
You're right of course about there being real dangerous people running around. I was reminded of that twice this past week here in the NYC metro area. There were two very sad stories on the news here: one involved an 8 year boy in Brooklyn who got killed walking home after his first day of day camp because he got lost and asked the wrong person for help (a real sicko who took the kid back to his apartment, suffocated him and then cut the kid into pieces, putting some of him in his freezer and the rest in a suitcase that was discarded in a dumpster), and the second story involved a teenage girl, also from Brooklyn, who was beaten to death by her stepfather.

Things like this are a real test of one's faith, not only in God or a higher power, but also in humanity in general.

Old 07-19-2011, 07:18 AM

It's `Sad that our World has many people that purposely hurt others Human Defects I just seen this on the morning news So many sad events/stories in life 4-Sure
Teen Allegedly Kills Parents With Hammer, Then Parties - ABC News

<BUTTON class=vspib type=submit></BUTTON>
<CITE>abcnews.go.com › US</CITE>
Jul 18, 2011 – A Florida teenager accused of killing his parents with a hammer and partying ... son had been killed he felt as though he were in a trance. ...

Old 07-19-2011, 07:32 AM

personally i think she did it, but thats just my opinion. but i know one thing. only two people know the truth about what happened to that little girl. her mom and god. and guess what, IF she did do it then mrs anthony gets to live with that for the rest of her natural life.

Old 07-19-2011, 10:27 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2011
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by myfirstbowtie
You're right of course about there being real dangerous people running around. I was reminded of that twice this past week here in the NYC metro area. There were two very sad stories on the news here: one involved an 8 year boy in Brooklyn who got killed walking home after his first day of day camp because he got lost and asked the wrong person for help (a real sicko who took the kid back to his apartment, suffocated him and then cut the kid into pieces, putting some of him in his freezer and the rest in a suitcase that was discarded in a dumpster), and the second story involved a teenage girl, also from Brooklyn, who was beaten to death by her stepfather.

Things like this are a real test of one's faith, not only in God or a higher power, but also in humanity in general.
Dude from Brooklyn needs to be thrown to the wolves! Poor kid took one wrong turn and wound up dead....Even worse the dude tried to lure an 11 year old boy in earlier and that kid didn't fall for it, however the Mother of that boy never reported it....And I don't believe the "He hear's voices in his head" story one bit!

Joe