Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Casey Anthony released from jail

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2011, 10:29 AM
Default Casey Anthony released from jail

Casey Anthony was released from jail early this morning, and will spend at least a few weeks in a safe house in an undisclosed location to protect her against anyone who might want to do her harm. I heard that someone sent her a death threat with a doctored photo of her with a bullet through her forehead. Her attorney is also taking precautions for his safety, and says that he's armed.

I saw on the tv news the other night where a woman crashed her car into the back of another woman's car in an attempt to run her off the road because she thought that the first woman looked like Casey Anthony, and she was trying to protect other children from being harmed or killed.

I wouldn't want to be in Ms. Anthony's shoes right now, that's for sure. I think she's going to have to be looking over her shoulder for a long time to come.

Old 07-17-2011, 11:57 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Ya agreed she is going to have to look over her shoulder for a very long time. It will be hell for her. I haven't follwed te case too closely but if she is guilty then it is karma comming back at her.

Old 07-17-2011, 12:01 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I don't know how this can be fixed. There many more crazy stories to come of this all, and think she will inevitibly end up dead. If someone doesn't kill her, she'll likely kill herself

Old 07-17-2011, 07:43 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by myfirstbowtie

I saw on the tv news the other night where a woman crashed her car into the back of another woman's car in an attempt to run her off the road because she thought that the first woman looked like Casey Anthony, and she was trying to protect other children from being harmed or killed.

I wouldn't want to be in Ms. Anthony's shoes right now, that's for sure. I think she's going to have to be looking over her shoulder for a long time to come.
I heard about that car crash in Oklahoma the other day. And I think it's the first of a lot of mistaken identity vigilante justice.

That case in Oklahoma says a lot about people. First of all, the real Casey Anthony was still in jail in FLORIDA at the time. But this innocent woman was the victim of an attempted murder because someone thought she looked like Casey Anthony.

There will be more like that one. Sooner or later someone is going to get killed because of mistaken identity. And HLN headline news channel is feeding the fire. HLN claims they're simply trying to get justice for Caylee. But Casey Anthony can't be re-tried for the same crime legally. And HLN knows that. So what exactly do they expect to happen now?

Edit: Don't get me wrong. I do think Casey Anthony did it.

Last edited by Taz; 07-17-2011 at 07:54 PM. Reason: added edit
Old 07-17-2011, 09:14 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2011
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I have no doubt karma will get her....either in this life, or the next.

Joe

Old 07-18-2011, 06:25 AM

It's all very sad I believe she is guility, but I don't think that the prosecution proved it beyond a reasonable `doubt

I only have public TV (rabbit ears: ), and this event is on every channel It saddens me at the reaction by many people and their behavior....And I thought I did not have a `Life..

I believe that everyone will have to pay for their Bad Acts,
sooner or later, or at their END>>>>>JUDGEMENT `DAY
And you think it's been HOT LATELY
"PAY BACK"
================================================== ===========
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43779254...rts/?gt1=43001
^^^Latest Infor from the Web on Anthony^^

Jump to text Casey Anthony was freed from jail early Sunday, and her ...

Last edited by Space; 07-18-2011 at 06:51 AM.
Old 07-18-2011, 08:00 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member

I'm so over all this Casey Anthony stuff. There are real dangerous people running around, real news to report. This was most likely a stupid accident gone wrong. Meanwhile there are drug lords, rapists, actual murderers running all around America. Yet half of all news coverage is on a plane she MIGHT have taken.

News loves drama, but the world has enough of it without all this meaningless speculation of a stupid woman who never left her high school mentality.

Old 07-18-2011, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
I'm so over all this Casey Anthony stuff. There are real dangerous people running around, real news to report. This was most likely a stupid accident gone wrong. Meanwhile there are drug lords, rapists, actual murderers running all around America. Yet half of all news coverage is on a plane she MIGHT have taken.

News loves drama, but the world has enough of it without all this meaningless speculation of a stupid woman who never left her high school mentality.

Thank You Mod `Mike, ~> Well Said 4-Sure ~> Amen
I wonder where she is ? LOL , Oh I wonder what she's eating ? LOL

Old 07-18-2011, 09:47 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member

Soon there will be TwitPics and news stories all about her sitting outside eating a sandwich. Every news station will report it.

Like we care.

Old 07-18-2011, 11:13 AM

I think she will sell her story for a boatload of money, and spend the rest of her life under heavy security, happy and wealthy.

Seriously tho, as a Floridian, i hope she gets a new man in her life.

Last edited by Snyderman; 07-18-2011 at 01:07 PM.

Quick Reply: Casey Anthony released from jail