Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Car insurance

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2006, 03:34 PM
Default Car insurance

Car insurance.. What Insurance company are you with? And what do you think of them?

State Farm:28,single, and paying $75.00 a month...It was $71.00 a month, and then for no reason it jump up. And Just when you think you are getting older and working it down. They do that to me.
I sick of paying out the ***...so I might as well ..[sm=gears.gif]

insurance company--->[sm=jawdrop.gif]

Old 07-23-2006, 04:11 PM
Default RE: Car insurance

well now im with usaa and unless your mil or have someoen that is retired you cant get them i dont think buy you might check in to them .

State farm is the biggest bunch of rip offs i have ever had the displsure to work with. had a car that had all brand new glass in it had the paper work to prove this and we left for vacation when i came home someone had taken a rock to two of them and stole the stereo out of it.

so i called to get it repaired and get the stereo replaced in the car. (also had paper work on it to )

they told me to take it to claimes. and becuse it was a 56 chevy 2dr. Belair. and it was in primmer a tthe time they tried like hell to toal my car saying that it was not in good enough shape to replace the glass and system.

I had full covearge on the car and comp and collistion. and theft.
the pint work was suposed to be done right after we came home from our trip and it was litterly a repaint not something that needed body work. it had just been done three month before this happend but my clear coat craked and there fore they were redoing the paint on it for free it was just do to a bad mix on the paint.

I will never EVER allow them near my cars agian. they did something real close to my brother and my sister also. and also didnt pay for my dads truck when a tornado came threw the area and he was driving threw it to find shelter and got hit with some flying debre.

to me they are just not a stand up company. we had them in the family for 15 years and till us kids started to drive and had our cars with them we had never had a claim but crash (my sister) screwed it up for us to a point but i think they were more worried abotu trying to get rid of the family on the policy.

I had All state till i was married and then i became eligabel for usaa. they delt with things fast and were real good to me over petty stuff.

but alot of it is a agent . Ours was just a *** from the git go.

Good luck

Old 07-24-2006, 10:57 PM

I have Allstate... I've been with them for well over 15 years so far and have been pretty happy.

I pay $128 MO for full coverage on my 03' SS and my wifes 98' GMC....

As with any insurance, I always feel like BOHICA. Especially health insurance.

Old 07-25-2006, 11:01 AM

ORIGINAL: montejass

I have Allstate... I've been with them for well over 15 years so far and have been pretty happy.

I pay $128 MO for full coverage on my 03' SS and my wifes 98' GMC....

As with any insurance, I always feel like BOHICA. Especially health insurance.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^LMAO^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

BELIVE ME I KNOW THE FEELING!!!!!!!!!!

heres one for ya i am looking at one being abel to drive here shortly . Thank god she is still young! but by then i can get her a chevet to drive so i can say it is powerd by wind up LOL

I am so not looking forrward to her driving in a few years.
she turns 8 tomarrow. LOL

maybe if im lucky they will run on water at that point. they actually have them now it is a matter of getting them in to production.

better yet i will let her drive on her permit to the recurters office the morrnign we send her on a plane to basic tranning LOL