Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

brett farve is back!! what a dumb ass

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 06:18 AM

Originally Posted by Pure2sin
LOL I look at the bottom of the page and there is an add for Vikings Preseason Tickets. I am only going to say this about it since I am from MN and I am for sure a Vikings fan. From what we had to getting Brett Farve is a MAJOR upgrade. I have high hopes and with the weapons and defense we have this is a good fit but only time will tell.
I hope he completely tears his cuff...then gets another surgery and comes back in week 10 and gets his leg broken. Soon they will b changing the streets named after him to benedict lane. I already ordered my we will never forget u brent shirt. i dont think it is safe for him to ever show his face in wisconsin again. does anyone remember the Cleveland browns game when all the full plastic beer bottles were thrown on the field at the refs? if he makes it to week four they better put a god damn shield around that guy...if i ever see him in wisconsin ill break his f***in nose...any question?

oh and i am sry to hear ur a vikings fan lol that was actually the reason for the quote but i got angry and went on a little rampage

Old 08-19-2009, 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by Pure2sin
LOL I look at the bottom of the page and there is an add for Vikings Preseason Tickets. I am only going to say this about it since I am from MN and I am for sure a Vikings fan. From what we had to getting Brett Farve is a MAJOR upgrade. I have high hopes and with the weapons and defense we have this is a good fit but only time will tell.
i totally agree pure2sin. i also, am a die hard vikings fan and have been through the thick and thin through the years. imo, i think this is as close as we'll get to the super bowl in a while. he is better than any quarterback we have right now so why not take him? the word is, rosenfels only knows about 50% of the offense right now which isn't that much when you're already half way through the preseason. plus tavaris doesn't have the brains to play qb in this league.

i do agree that favre's lack of indecision is unsettling but i think this whole thing has been in the works since this spring, cuz he didn't want to go through training camp, mini camp, ota's etc. if that is the case, just come out and say it!!! in the end, i'm looking forward to the two packer games this year where we can stick it to those always-have-something-to-say packer fans (for at least one games hopefully) i will wear the purple #4 jersey with pride even if he bombs, cuz it's pretty much blasphemy to all those packer fans, haha!!

Last edited by drewskie043; 08-19-2009 at 07:35 AM.
Old 08-19-2009, 08:27 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by moonlitmagik
I think he's bankrupt that's why he keeps coming out of retirement....
I think he keeps skipping practices and downtime runs.

Old 08-19-2009, 08:42 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

nother minnesnowtan here... u know i could careless that wegot farve all i gata say is atleast we wont have any blacked out games this year

Old 08-19-2009, 08:56 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

well i just heard the jets got 4500 for brett... cash for clunkers...so r the vikes gunna blow him up and send him to the crusher

Old 08-19-2009, 10:55 AM

I feel for you Vikings fans I really do. This year is going to start great for you and you will be loving life. Then around week 7 -9 he is going to get hurt. No training this summer to stay healthy will hurt him just like last year. I hope for your sakes I am wrong. Wait no I don't. You ruined my Seahawks when you stole steve hutchinson. Never mind my retarded team didn't franchise him when they had a chance. Good luck this year. lol

Old 08-19-2009, 01:50 PM

We may actually even have a chance at getting past the first play off game this year now. He may even be able to mold jackson into something special.

Old 08-19-2009, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by iMSeRiOuS
We may actually even have a chance at getting past the first play off game this year now. He may even be able to mold jackson into something special.
that definitely won't happen. after all the money we just threw at sage rosenfels, they will be looking to deal jackson elsewhere. then booty will be the 3rd qb. there's been reports on espn already that this is a strong possibility.

Old 08-19-2009, 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by drewskie043
that definitely won't happen. after all the money we just threw at sage rosenfels, they will be looking to deal jackson elsewhere. then booty will be the 3rd qb. there's been reports on espn already that this is a strong possibility.
And watch Jackson turns into the "Super QB" and beats out Brett and the Vikings for it. I am a die hard Vikings fan too but that would be just our luck----"Randy Moss" lol

Old 08-19-2009, 04:40 PM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2009
2009 Monte Of The Year

da bears defense going to crush him!

Quick Reply: brett farve is back!! what a dumb ass