Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Any other losers like me...?

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2009, 08:21 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by jim fischer
thats all i play, gta 3 and vice cite.of course the moh,s! just really like frontline, trying to get thru levels w/o being shot. kinda hard when somehow they can shot you thru concret! you said you like need 4 speed, try enthusia.no monte carlos, but there is a 73 firebird sd and other old cars not usully found on games.plus its not like arcade mode, it has the pyhisics of the cars.so no hitting the brakes at the last second and making the turn! chevy vs ford game does have a 00-05 monte, didnt like the game tough, only thing good is to change colors on the car to see what it could look like! have you beating gta vice? i,m stuck after the one mission where the one guy blows off some limbs, phils place. the lawer gets a phone call threating his life, now nothing comes up for missions?! can you help?
i did beat vice city, 2 or 3 times, haha, took my time, this one looser who lived behind me beat it in, like, a day, and couldint grasp the fact it took me a good couple of months of on/ off play ( plus i did most of the side missions, on all the gta's) of course, this was pre-monte, and other than mowing lawns, i had alot of time on my hands, lol

as for not having any missions, youll notice that buesnesses have come up for sale. you have to buy all the buesnesses ( except the strip club & auto dealership, but the dealership is fun) & do the missions relating to the busenesses. that means the boatyard, printworks, nightclub, filmstudios, and i think theres one more but i cannot remember.

my favorite need for speed was prostreet, because of the detail they put into custimizing the cars, and the fact that most of the tracks are based on real ones, like one at the silverstate classic.

Old 05-18-2009, 08:38 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

My nerd factor will rise x10 if I actually listed everything I had :P

Let's just say I play games :P

Old 05-24-2009, 02:40 PM

i got the ufc game! i freakin LOOOOVE it! i spent about four hours last night making my fighter just to get my *** kicked ... my record is 4-5... this sucks lol but at least it's a challenge!! if y'all wanna play lemme know my ps3 id is mikhail_tomasovic@hotmail.com