Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

All Member's BLOG: MONDAY, June 29, 2009

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2009, 07:48 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

Originally Posted by JJsRYD
Jamie, you go girl.

i wish i could have been here last night. I would have been right there playing also. Then deleted the thread when we were done. LOL
if you were on it would have been funny to just delete some of his posts during the back-and-forth, i bet that would have pissed him off something good too, haha. can you change people's posts? you could have changed his sentences and stuff. lol.

Old 06-29-2009, 07:57 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

hahahahaha, that woulda been great, lol, lol oh, man, that woulda been like icing on the cake

jamie, you should try to talk your boss into an "MCF open track weekend", and let us all run our cars i would make the trip, haha.

Old 06-29-2009, 07:58 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Oh Hell Ya!!!

I could have changed it and it would have read something like.. My Name is GirlyMan.

Old 06-29-2009, 08:02 PM

hey, you never know when we will be graced by another jerks presance... well have to keep that in mind

Old 06-29-2009, 08:16 PM

matt, that would be fun. not something i could do with work but hey, all we'd have to do is pool money and all get together and rent a racetrack. (that's what we do at work).

we could always drive to tucson to my boss's racetrack, as long as he could take a few laps in my car i'm sure he'd be ok with it, haha. he loves my car!

Old 06-29-2009, 08:38 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I missed it too. I would have played with him for min, Especially the part about the Jeep, then deleted the thread and banned him. I would probably end up at the MCF detention center, but it would have been worth it.
Nobody would've have been in the detention center. That guy deserved to get owned. Then banned.

Old 06-29-2009, 08:39 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

WOOHOO!!!

I love it when Taz gives me a HallPass.

Old 06-29-2009, 08:49 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

I missed all the fun???

Old 06-29-2009, 09:03 PM

come to think of it, i saved my first reply to that guy, lol. i couldint beleive i thought something like that up! haha.

Old 06-29-2009, 09:03 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by MAMONTE
Good Morning Everyone,

Oh forgot to mention, MPD, Inc. emailed me yesterday or this morning sometime. He wanted to clear things up as to why things took so long on the CAI, and let me know he was happy Cold Air Inductions took care of me. So I told him that i'm happy with the product, and happy that they did what they could to take care of the issue. But I also told him he should work on his communication with his customers, and his suppliers...But I was nice about it. I am impressed that both companies took the time to make sure I was happy in the end. Amazing what opening my mouth on a public seen forum did...
Sounds like Cold Air Inductions called MPD and threatened to stop supplying him.

I could go for some Carl's for dinner.
Why does this post out of nowhere not surprise me? I should add that I'm eating some Smartfood white cheddar popcorn as I type this.

Originally Posted by ChevySSGirl
if you were on it would have been funny to just delete some of his posts during the back-and-forth, i bet that would have pissed him off something good too, haha. can you change people's posts? you could have changed his sentences and stuff. lol.
I actually did that with TeamMonte's post in the 20+ rim thread this morning. But then I re-deleted it because I didn't want to hijack somebody's thread.

Oh Hell Ya!!!

I could have changed it and it would have read something like.. My Name is GirlyMan.
I've done that in the past. I love it. It's much funnier now that I'm an admin, because you don't get the "Editted by" message at the bottom of the post when I edit posts.

I gotta remember the Governator Ah-nold style "Girly-Man".

Quick Reply: All Member's BLOG: MONDAY, June 29, 2009