Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

All Member's BLOG: MONDAY, June 29, 2009

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2009, 11:30 AM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Well since I was suppose to be coming back from Illinois late yesterday I took today off to rest up. So it's back to the grind stone tomorrow.

So far today I've got up, ate breakfast, rubbed Smeekers, just had lunch and here I set talking on MCF.

Old 06-29-2009, 11:36 AM

...R.J., Sorry 2 read that you didn't make the show, and I understand your statement in yesterday's blog as 2 your reason....
But on a positive note......You saved some $'s on the Trip + you didn't put all those miles on your limited production LTZ : )

My g/f & I never argue, unless it's about the Monte I want to get We dispute : ) COMMUNICATE : ) lol
She said I have my priorities messed `up : ) I should be out look'in @ homes, and not spending my time searches for a Monte : )
It is fun making `up : ) LOL...Wish you a Happy Day....

Old 06-29-2009, 12:40 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone,

Sounds like there we some great weekends out there! I myself had a great weekend. Yesterday's BBQ and swimming was fun, we ended up with more people than we expected coming over, but it was so much fun.

Mike, I'm glad you had a great birthday weekend!

Space, that black Monte SS is pretty sweet! I'd take it for sure! The price is awesome! If that real, you better make sure something is not wrong with it for that low of a price.

Well, I have a nice pile of crap to take care of sitting on my desk....and that does not include the messy pile I should clean...lol.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Oh forgot to mention, MPD, Inc. emailed me yesterday or this morning sometime. He wanted to clear things up as to why things took so long on the CAI, and let me know he was happy Cold Air Inductions took care of me. So I told him that i'm happy with the product, and happy that they did what they could to take care of the issue. But I also told him he should work on his communication with his customers, and his suppliers...But I was nice about it. I am impressed that both companies took the time to make sure I was happy in the end. Amazing what opening my mouth on a public seen forum did...

Old 06-29-2009, 01:10 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

afternoon, everyone.
blacksheep mike, glad to hear you enjoyed your b-day weekend.

jj, i dont think there is any need to apolagise for team montes behavior. it was fun getting to bash him, i wish i coulda seen where it ended up, but i had better things to do, like preform a labotamy on myself, lol. i hope nothing i posted offended anyone, and if it did i would like to say "sorry". and mike & space, theres not much you missed out on, except jamie thinking of a helarious comeback to everything he said to her. WAY TO GO JAMIE!! lol.

not much going up here, ive got nothing to do so im gonna be on here for a while. hope everyone has a " marvolus monday" as the dorky pricipal at my H/S would say

oh, i forgot to mention that yesterday i went down and mowed the lawn for the older couple with the 60,000 mile red 5th gen sitting there. i really need to get pics where it sits, such a shame. fog lights, bug sheild on the hood, ventshades, buckets & console, the guy had seatcovers on the front seats that mached the car, profecanally installed sound system, the lil spoiler, top -o- the line tires, and a black pinstripe running up the side of the car. insides also got taz floormats and other lil things, the kid was a big dale fan.
the kids parents want to give me the car once the township gets the lean taken off of the title. i cannot wait i was surprised that the car had hubcaps, though not stock. i guess the kid never got to get a set of rims...

Last edited by skylark65; 06-29-2009 at 02:28 PM.
Old 06-29-2009, 03:07 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

I could go for some Carl's for dinner.

Old 06-29-2009, 05:06 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I just blew snot everywhere when I saw ridiculous chibiblacksheep's picture goofing around like a 5 year with the candle on the cake. Caught me off guard there...

Old 06-29-2009, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by KidSpace

[CENTER]Below link is a Future MCF Member
http://www.break.com/index/stoned-li...ist-visit.html
Stoned Kid : ) LOL Click Above lol
THAT was funny. i laughed so hard at that video i had to watch it twice. poor kid!!

Originally Posted by JJsRYD
Morning Everyone.

I just read the thread with that TeamMonte guy and removed the thread and banned him. I just read the first 6 posts before i knew it was time for him to go bye-bye.

I want to apologize to everyone whom that idiot offended.
Originally Posted by Taz

I read the thread by TeamMonte. And also the post in the 20+ rims thread.

Sorry guys, but I was at work at the time. Otherwise I would have done the same as JJ.

I read the first 9 pages of that guy's thread. There were some good come backs by a couple of you guys. You guys knew it was going to be deleted anyway, so way to go for defending yourselves and giving it right back to him!

He's a loser that likes to start sh*t on websites, because that's how losers like him get the attention they crave.
first off again i want to apologize for dragging that on as long as it went, but it did get funny and we all knew it would be deleted in the morning anyway. i thought maybe jj or lou might have been on last night to get rid of it then. but either way we did have some fun with the guy and i'm sure he got his fill.
Originally Posted by skylark65
jj, i dont think there is any need to apolagise for team montes behavior. it was fun getting to bash him, i wish i coulda seen where it ended up, but i had better things to do, like preform a labotamy on myself, lol. i hope nothing i posted offended anyone, and if it did i would like to say "sorry". and mike & space, theres not much you missed out on, except jamie thinking of a helarious comeback to everything he said to her. WAY TO GO JAMIE!! lol.
*bows* haha, thanks. what a dork that guy was.

SPACE - i hope you go look at that monte! that sounds like a great deal on a very nice looking monte!!!

mike - sounds like you had a super fun birthday weekend, i'm glad you had a good time!! nothing better than spending time with people you care about for your birthday.

this'll be the 3rd year in a row i'll spend my birthday weekend (including the day of my birthday) at the racetrack. which wouldn't normally be a bad thing, and is otherwise fun, but all i ever want for my birthday is to sleep in, and we have to be at the track around 6 a.m. so that *sucks*.

only monday and i'm already looking forward to the weekend, i have friday off so it will be a fun 3 day weekend. sleep! yay!

Old 06-29-2009, 07:43 PM

jamie, ive been meaning to ask, what track to you work at? or is it some kind of driving school, or a roadcourse?

Old 06-29-2009, 07:46 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Jamie, you go girl.

i wish i could have been here last night. I would have been right there playing also. Then deleted the thread when we were done. LOL

Old 06-29-2009, 07:46 PM

it's a stock car (nascar cup style cars) racing school. we travel all over the country to different tracks, put people through a short class and put them out on the track. it's crazy fun!

Quick Reply: All Member's BLOG: MONDAY, June 29, 2009