Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

+1 hope for humanity

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2013, 07:44 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I like the part where he says, "if you don't love this sandwich, I'm gonna make those guys pay for it."

Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go to the post office BABY!!!

Old 04-04-2013, 09:21 AM

LoL `Lou, have you been to Ernie's ? I know watching your posted `vid that I got super hungry 4-Sure....I could really enjoy one of his monster sandwich's this morning 4-Real....Ernies a great character that shows his love of `life & his work product

Old 04-04-2013, 09:34 AM
1 Year Member

He seems like one of those guys whose sheer joyfulness at such seemingly mediocre things will make you reconsider just why you're in a bad mood on any particular day. It is really a shame there aren't more people like that in the world. Myself included.

Old 04-04-2013, 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by milrlyt
It is really a shame there aren't more people like that in the world. Myself included.

Hi `Ally,
I wish you & member's `Joy in Life...."Be Happy 2 `be 4-Sure"
I read a lot & also search the web a lot to seek answers to my never ending ?'s....Below are a few sites below that may give you/member's some idea's on living with a purpose/joy Thanks 4 creating a Super Thread...

• Live Your Life Well: Create Joy and Satisfaction

<cite style="color: rgb(0, 153, 51); font-size: 14px !important; font-style: normal;">www.liveyourlifewell.org/go/live-your-life-well/joy</cite>
    Chances are, you simply deserve some joy and satisfaction. But if you prefer, you can think about the serious side of fun. Experts say good feelings can boost ...

• Living a Life of Joy

<cite style="color: rgb(0, 153, 51); font-size: 14px !important; font-style: normal;">2006 Mayliving-a-life-of-joy/</cite>
    <table style="border-collapse: collapse;" class="ts"><tbody><tr><td style="padding: 0px;" vAlign="top"></td><td style="padding: 0px;" vAlign="top">May 13, 2006 – How do you know when you're living your purpose? When your present moments begin to feel perfect. When you live on purpose, your ...
    </td></tr></tbody></table>

• Quotes About Joy (556 quotes)

<cite style="color: rgb(0, 153, 51); font-size: 14px !important; font-style: normal;">Popular Quotesjoy</cite>
    The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of lifecomes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no ...

• Living the Life of Joy Sermon Series by darryl klassen ...

<cite style="color: rgb(0, 153, 51); font-size: 14px !important; font-style: normal;">www.sermoncentral.com/.../living-the-life-of-joy-sermon-series-by-d...</cite>
    Brief Description: We need a new way of thinking. We need a new mind. We need to put away the pattern of this world and be renewed in our thinking to see life ...

• Living a Life of Joy: How To Find Happiness That Lasts

<cite style="color: rgb(0, 153, 51); font-size: 14px !important; font-style: normal;">www.huffingtonpost.com/.../life-of-joy-martha-beck_n_1933960.ht...</cite>
    Oct 5, 2012 – By Martha Beck Now, don't get excited -- but do get happy.

• Live Your Life With Joy And Happiness: You Only Go Around Once

<cite style="color: rgb(0, 153, 51); font-size: 14px !important; font-style: normal;">Inspiring Moms and Dads – Creating Greater Success in Parenthoodlive-your-life-with-joy-and-happiness-you...</cite>
    Your attitude for life is powerful and your role model will create an everlasting impression on your kids and those around you. Ask yourself: Are you fun? Is your ...

• Live Life J . o . y

<cite style="color: rgb(0, 153, 51); font-size: 14px !important; font-style: normal;">livelifejoy.blogspot.com/</cite>
    Nov 29, 2012 – I was so glad and thankful that I was invited by Nuffnang to the Xplay party last friday! Once again, Thank you nuffnang! *smooches* ...