Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

~O-O~ Must see tv ?

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2011, 10:45 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by lougreen03
Wow space I was gonna start a thread about this later. You beat me to it.

Sorry `Lou, I have to Stop receiving your mind `vibes & stealing your thoughts/idea's for threads to fill up the empty spaces & giving the member's something new to read
I'll start blocking your vibes & stop posting what you were thinking about posting : ) LOL
======================================
WoW Mike (jg), it must be like being @ the Movie's with your system ~> WoW....It must be very enjoyable...WoW X-rated must be like being there How much did it cost ? LOL LOL...Sorry, please delete that thought I bet the Race is awesome to watch on that SuperSize TV

Thanks member's for your posts & contributions 4-Sure..

Last edited by Space; 09-19-2011 at 11:26 AM.
Old 09-19-2011, 11:04 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Space u crack me up, its wasnt cheap but it was on sale lol & it is awesome watching the race on it which im doin now lol

Old 09-19-2011, 12:16 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Man O Man. We watch so much TV during the fall & winter ! We have at least one or two shows a day that we watch. # 1 on our list is S.O.A. " Son of Anarchy. Two & 1/2 men. Survivor, Big bang Therory. NFL. Not into Nascar that much any more. Since 3 passed on! But I will watch Daytona & Telladega. I hate the dancing & all the reality shows. Love the History channel. Watch the news just for the weather & sports. Ohhh yeah "Justified" on FX. FX channel has some pretty good shows. C.S.I. Miami.. 60 mins on Sundays at 6 pm Daytime TV sucks. Only after 7 pm does it get any better. Theres more but right now I can't think of them. Ohh Blue Bloods on Fri. With Detroit boy Tom Selleck. Ok nough for now.

Old 09-19-2011, 12:44 PM

I like the Speed Channel. American Trucker, Chop-Cut- Rebuild,NASCAR highlights, Top Gear. I don't get into any other series really. I get a lot of the old TV series and DVD and can watch them at my pace.the older shows are more family friendly too.

Old 09-19-2011, 12:55 PM

OOPS, almost forgot Handy Manny, Dora The Explorer, Bubble Guppies, Yo Gabba Gabba, Mickeys Clubhouse, Peppa Pig. I'm sure that I forgot some and even more sure Alexis will remind me. LOL.

I know I said I never want to grow up but this isn't what I had in mind. LOL.

Old 09-19-2011, 02:05 PM

im pretty excited for The Walking Dead to come back in October. i dont watch a whole lot of TV. its usually late at night when im trying to fall asleep, but i cant because im watching TV. lol

Southpark
King of the Hill
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Squidbillies
Family Guy
American Dad
Wilfred

Old 09-19-2011, 03:02 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

Family guy is a funny show but not suitable for all audiences. It seems that I watch a lot of the other shows posted too. House is good. Any Michigan members watch Hardcore Pawn?

Old 09-19-2011, 03:09 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

I watch hardcore pawn its alright some of the ppl that come in there crack me up

Old 09-19-2011, 03:58 PM

Oh yeah I can't wait, we watch a lot of TV. I have 6 shows to set the DVR for tonight. I'm excited!

Old 09-19-2011, 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by Nocturnx
Oh yeah I can't wait, we watch a lot of TV. I have 6 shows to set the DVR for tonight. I'm excited!

Hi `Alex,
LOL ~ LOL "Oh yeah I can't wait" LOL LOL
Sorry, I can feel the excitment in your words...It's great that you get so excited about watching T.V.

T.V. is sure a great entertainer & it's great that those with cable or satellite connections have so many choices to choose from..I'm afraid if I had that many channels that I would be addicted...

Thanks for your post & all your contributions..

Quick Reply: ~O-O~ Must see tv ?