Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

~ Way `Off Topic ~ : )

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 07:07 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: ~ Way `Off Topic ~ : )

ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622
`Duane
The female version of me....
[align=center][:-]

[/align]
[align=center][/align][align=center]I feel God is leading me to ministry right now. If at some point I feel lead to Politics, I'll begin worrying about all of this then.
[/align]
To be `free to `be anyoneyou want to `be.
[hr]
I believe that everyone should be who they want to `be,
as long as their choice, doesn't purposelyhurt anyone.
I'm learning so much, as I travel my `journey of `life.
Everyone is different....4-Sure.
EnJoy your life, your `journey,
I found it's better `if you are driving the
Awesome Chevrolet Monte Carlo.
`Space
p.s. `Duane, I enjoyed read'in your Presidental Platform : )

Old 03-12-2008, 11:50 AM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[align=center]A Genie appears,and says:[/align][align=center]"You can Drive anyone below[:-][/align][align=center]Below is posted for MCF Member `R.J.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Which one below is not a Chevy ?[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]Which one below would you like to `Drive ?[/align]
Um........ I think I'll take the Non-Chevy for two, Wink.
And can I get the special top down model please?

Old 03-12-2008, 11:52 AM
rj
15 Year Member

ORIGINAL: SolaraSlayer

The female version of me.... I could totally own RJ....

Duane, I am seriously worrying about you now.

[sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Ride em...... cow... girl?????
[sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 03-12-2008, 01:29 PM

[align=center]R.J. ~ LOL ~ LOL[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thank You for the laughs[/align][align=center][8D][][/align][align=center]to this Thread[/align][align=center]"Way `Off Topic Comic/Entertainment Section of the MCF[/align][align=center]The BeachBum's & I were look'in forward to your post : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]We enjoyedyour pick for what you would enjoy driv'in : )[/align][align=center]Thanks for all your post/humor/contributions.[/align][align=center]the `Bum's[/align][align=center][/align]

Old 03-12-2008, 01:51 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

ORIGINAL: rj

ORIGINAL: SolaraSlayer

The female version of me.... I could totally own RJ....

Duane, I am seriously worrying about you now.

[sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Ride em...... cow... girl?????
[sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]
REMEMBER RJ, that cowgirl is Duane. I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole. No offense Duane, I just get queazy thinking that that is you under that skirt.

Old 03-12-2008, 02:32 PM

[align=center]A BeachBum Production[/align][align=center]presents[/align][align=center]The CowGirl & R.J.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]And they rode `off 2-gether into the sunset to[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Broback[/align][align=center]Monte Carlo Mountain[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]and lived Happy 2-Gether.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]"To each, there own"[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]LOL ~ LOL[/align][align=center]Way - Way - Way `Off Topic[/align][align=center]What you don't see, and find on a Forum : )[/align][align=center]What a World[/align][align=center]Giddy `Up[/align][align=center]LOL[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Stay tuned for update[/align]

Old 03-12-2008, 03:44 PM
rj
15 Year Member

Have fear Dave.

Hence my post.......... "Ride em..... cow....girl?"

Cause we ain't sure what lingers in them there hills.

Old 03-12-2008, 07:37 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

hey... got to get what you can right?

Old 03-13-2008, 07:46 AM

[align=center][/align][align=center][/color]THAT IS THE WAY I AM ![/font]
WHY ? I don't understand ?[/align][align=center][:-]
I just want to be who I am : )[/align][align=center]`Space gave `up his appearance on the Dr Phil of `it Show to `Cowboy & RJ : )
[:-][/align][align=center][color=#228699]The following excerpt is from the self help
psychology book,
Be Your Own Therapist.
[/size]
[/align][font=arial][align=center][:-]
This phrase is widespread and is used to justify all sorts of behavior and ideas. And it probably is true today, but there is usually no thinking room available to those who say it. Just because I am presently one way does not imply that I will be or have to be that way this afternoon. Unfortunately, the possibility of change is usually not even considered by those voicing the phrase, "That is the way I am" and its close relative, "That's the way we've always done it." The most important question that needs to follow that phrase is, "Do I want to continue to be that way?" Do I want to continue to be stuck with that unhappiness, that addiction, that low self-esteem, that depression, that loneliness, etc.? All too frequently we deny the possibility for change. Because we attempt no changes, stuckness becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. [/align][align=center][:-]

Our emotional responses are caused by our thinking about the situation, not the situation itself. Most of us erroneously believe otherwise.
The possibilities for change are much greater than we typically envision. If your spiritual/ religious systems of beliefs cause you distress, then consider changing them! If you respond emotionally in unhappy ways, then you can always change your emotional responses if you are willing to really look at yourself. (Remember the sledgehammer earlier in this chapter?) [/align][align=center]
Consider adopting the following ultimate belief in self-responsibility: if I am unhappy, then I need to change myself. There are things which are usually not possible to change (i.e., some physical characteristics, one's sexual orientation and one's general personality characteristics). On the other hand, it is always possible to change one's actions and one's emotions. [/align][align=center]
If you hear the phrase, "That is the way I am," be on the lookout for frozen thinking and stuckness. Such rigidity is often evidence of Stage I denial of problem or Stage II blaming others for the way I am. [/align][align=center]
Next Excerpt

[:-]
[More than 90% of the work in effective therapy is done OUTSIDE the therapy hour.
[/align][align=center]More Excerpts This Chapter
[size=-1]LET ME HIT YOU WITH A SLEDGEHAMMER
THE TYRANNY OF JUDGMENTS
[URL=http://www.psychologyhelp.com/thnk83.htm][u][color=#810081]THAT IS THE WAY I AM[/colo

Old 03-13-2008, 07:55 AM

The MCF Administrator,
& Moderator's have referred this CrazyThread
to the [:-]Jerry Springer Show
[sm=chairshot.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=chairshot.gif][sm=bicker.gif][sm=exactly.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif]
[sm=happy046.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=happy046.gif]

Quick Reply: ~ Way `Off Topic ~ : )