Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

`THURSDAY - MEMBER's BLOG- July 30, 2009

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 01:12 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

`Justin, sorry my bad...Guess I should get more sleep, but don't want 2 miss anything

Don't you torque your lug nuts on your cars ? When was the last time that you had a good day ? Wish U better ones 4 Sure..
__________________________________________________ __________

`Michael, good luck on the sales : ) Wish U a Happy

__________________________________________________ __________

J.J., take a break & get some Food : ) How's Jonnie ? Do U ever let him drive ? Did U see the Vid on Fist page of this thread of the 7 yr old kid driv'in...I thought of U & Jonnie when I viewed it : ) WoW

Do you think that some people are their own worst enemy ?

Last edited by Space; 07-30-2009 at 02:02 PM.
Old 07-30-2009, 01:33 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Whats up Space. Jonny doesn't drive....YET. LOL

I just have lunch. Had me a cup-o-noodles.

Well the repair didnt hold well. I might just try the WaterWeld stuff from JB Weld. I'll have to look back a few days to see who recomonded it ( i know,i have the memory of a turnip ). If that doesnt help, then i guess i'm going to have to breakdown and get the rad fixed. $100 for the repair. And thats with me taking it off.

Old 07-30-2009, 01:41 PM

...J.J., hope things work `out 4 U 4Sure...Below are some links & infor on JB Water Weld...I know several that have used it on their boats, and it has worked...Good Luck

<LI class=g>J-B Weld Company - WATER WELD Product Information

Welcome to JB Weld. Use WATER WELD to plug holes and make permanent repairs under water and in gas tanks -- while they're still leaking! Drinking water safe ...
www.jbweld.net/products/water.php - Cached - Similar
<LI style="MARGIN-LEFT: 3em" class=g>J-B Weld Company - Uses for J-B Weld Products

For radiators, gas tanks, water pumps, mufflers, etc., J-B WELD is without a doubt the best. Anyone who uses it will be just as amazed as I was. ...
www.jbweld.net/products/uses.php - Cached - Similar
<LI class=g>Amazon.com: J-B Weld 8277 Water Weld: Automotive

jb water weld is a super product. it does everything it is advertised to do and more. if you need a sealant this is it. Published 2 months ago by Alfred ...
www.amazon.com/J-B-Weld-8277-Water/dp/B000BRQ0TW - Cached - Similar
<LI style="MARGIN-LEFT: 3em" class=g>Amazon.com: J-B Weld 8277 WaterWeld: Automotive

WaterWeld will plug or seal practically anything that leaks. It will patch holes and cracks, and mend almost anything that is broken. ...
www.amazon.com/.../B0002JMI5O%253FSubscriptionId=1FEGYFQY60FDY2R1WZ82 - Similar

Old 07-30-2009, 01:50 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

well when i put the new tires on i used an impacr just to snug em and used one of the mechanics tq sticks(extention style) and apparently i missed that one....

Old 07-30-2009, 02:13 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
15 Year Member

and to ancer your other question about a good day...prolly would have to be the last time i drove the monte...and the day after sucked cuz she backfired throught carb an lit the aircleaner up....

Old 07-30-2009, 02:53 PM

Things can Always be worse One never knows ?
Young man walking to work & Bang
Man in Coma After Central Park Horror

AOL
posted: 3 MINUTES AGO
comments: 64
filed under: National News

Everything in life is good and then ?

Sasha Blair-Goldensohn, here in an undated photo, was hospitalized after being hit by a 100-pound tree limb while walking through Central Park in New York.

(July 30) -- A young engineer for Google was in a coma in a New York hospital Wednesday night after a heavy branch fell from a tree in Central Park at hit him on the head, local newspapers reported.
Sasha Blair-Goldensohn, 33, was walking through the park on his way to work around 8 a.m. Wednesday when the rotting branch fell on him, the New York Daily News said.
"This is just horrifying," said professor Kathy McKeown, Blair-Goldensohn's adviser in graduate school, in an interview with the New York Post. "Sasha is a great guy, a wonderful person, and you just can't imagine something like this happening."
Blair-Goldensohn has a Ph.D. in computer science from Columbia University. He is married and has two young daughters.
Doctors at New York Presbyterian Hospital took steps to relieve pressure on Blair-Goldensohn's brain and put him on a ventilator because a lung was damaged in the accident.
His uncle Marty Goldensohn told the Daily News that relatives hoped he would regain consciousness after his brain pressure eased.
"I'm not worried about Sasha because he has IQ to spare," Goldenson said. "He's young and healthy, we're hopeful."
Read more about the accident in the Daily News and Post.

If you are reading this and not in the hospital or morgue "Be Happy 2 `be" .
Things can always be worse 4-Sure

Last edited by Space; 07-30-2009 at 02:55 PM.
Old 07-30-2009, 03:02 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member

Looking at the Member's list, and sorting it by post count

I MADE IT IN THE TOP 10!!!!!! woooo!!!!!!

(if only we still had the top ten counters :P)

Old 07-30-2009, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by JJsRYD
Whats up Space. Jonny doesn't drive....YET. LOL

I just have lunch. Had me a cup-o-noodles.

Well the repair didnt hold well. I might just try the WaterWeld stuff from JB Weld. I'll have to look back a few days to see who recomonded it ( i know,i have the memory of a turnip ). If that doesnt help, then i guess i'm going to have to breakdown and get the rad fixed. $100 for the repair. And thats with me taking it off.

That was me that mentioned the WaterWeld, but no biggie who it was

found an example where someone did use it to seal a radiator leak--

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...7091544AAQCpHE

Old 07-30-2009, 07:56 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Sorry Toasty. But i knew someone had told me about it. I'll get me some tomorrow and and use it over night Friday.

Old 07-30-2009, 10:49 PM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member

Long day. Work 8-4, then weightlifted, then ran 2.5 miles with the football team, then threw 300 bales into a barn. And my wrist is killing me.... awesome right?

Quick Reply: `THURSDAY - MEMBER's BLOG- July 30, 2009