Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

`Space Blog : )

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 06:11 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default `Space Blog : )

[align=center]Florida is so `Hot, it's on Fire [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It's our dry season - Happens every year[/align][align=center]It's a reminder to `Space of what it's gona be like [/align][align=center]if he isn't good : )[/align][align=center]
The Price one pays to live in paradise.[/align][align=center]
Fire Season, Tropical Storms, Tornado's, Hurricanes, etc.
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Our News seems to be filled with the power[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]of Mother Nature, & the damage that she can do[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]to so many in our World.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Listening to the World/National news is sad,[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]but it is what's happening in our World.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I hope where you are that you/family/friends/Monte[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]are safe & that you can enjoy your day, your life.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Go be Happy to `be & EnJoy your day,[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]your now![/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It can always be worse, just turn on the news : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]and be happy that you are not in `it.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]`Space & the Beach River Bum's[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Fire, smoke again close Interstate 95 &
US 1 is closed.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Space takes back roads to get to his[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]tin can `home : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]By Sonja Isger
Palm Beach Post Staff Writer
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Interstate 95 is closed again from Vero Beach north as fires continue to burn in Brevard and Volusia counties and smoke cuts visibility on the highway to nothing. Other roads, including U.S. 1 in Sebastian are also closed. Kid `Space is protecting his new tin can that he's living.
The interstate closed most recently about 4:25 a.m., according to Florida Highway Patrol.
Windy, dry weather conditions continue to fuel the fires. And the National We

Old 05-13-2008, 06:30 AM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: `Space Blog : )

i remember the year (i believe it was 1998) that they had to cancel the july nascar race in Daytona over smoke... it was ran in October.

hope you and the beechbums make it out alright and don't lose anything.

you need a monte carlo 'Space... so in the event you do have to leave you can leave in a hurry

Old 05-13-2008, 06:36 AM

[align=center]"Life is a Beach 4-Sure [8D]Wish you a `Happy Day/Life"[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Some Beach Photo's to EnJoy.[/align][align=center]from the `Bums[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][:-][&:][:-][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean @ Sebastian Fish'in Pier[/align][align=center](the smoke is floating in)[/align][align=center]WoW, we got another day, got 2 make the most of `it...EnJoy[/align][align=center]
Life is in constant Change[/align][align=center][:-]In just a few hours, Mother Nature changes the view [:-][/align][align=center]
[IMG]local://upfiles/714/E8D468F8250043038683484A7A57DE28.jpg[/IMG] [/align][align=center]Peace/Out from `Space& the BeachRiverBum's[/align][align=center]EnJoy your Day/Life/Now : )[/align]

[IMG]local://upfiles/714/A07BE8B21BB64A558FFC294E59537A07.jpg[/IMG]

Old 05-13-2008, 06:44 AM

[align=center]Thanks Cowboy, `Duane[/align][align=center]Yes, that was a bad year when they cancelled the Race @ Daytona[/align][align=center]because of the fires.[/align][align=center]I really feel compassion for the many families that have lost[/align][align=center]their homes in the last few days : ([/align][align=center](They are just north of me)[/align][align=center]Thanks for your concerns...If it gets bad,We will go beachside[/align][align=center]and stay @ my grandfathers. The Bum's& Iare on the Mainland[/align][align=center](a few miles 2 the `Beach: )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Presently, it's just heavysmoke from the fires in Brevard Co.[/align][align=center]I have a friends old Honda Accord that I using : ),[/align][align=center]and am really thankful, just 2 have a `ride : )[/align][align=center]but, I'm still look'in 4 the right Monte 4-Sure.[/align][align=center](Oh,the Honda isgreat on `gas, but it's no Monte 4-Sure: )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]You are getting close to yourgraduation.We hope that you are[/align][align=center]having a great time during your last few days of school. EnJoy![/align][align=center]Wish you a `Happy Day/Life,[/align][align=center]`Space & the Bum's[/align]

Old 05-13-2008, 08:09 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

man that sux! i always wonder how these fires start, but i would imagine with all the dry weather and all the sun you get they just happen, i always wish i could be in the warmer weather of florida or california, but then i dont think i'd like to be around when all the bad stuff starts happening...

hope this stays away from you space

Old 05-13-2008, 08:14 AM

Life is a
[:-]We saved you a Place [:-]
Oh, BYOB
There's Plenty of `Space @ the Beach
"Everything is just a State of Mind"
We hope that you EnJoyed your `Mind Trip
to the Beach [8D]4-Sure [8D]
~A BeachRiverBum Production ~

Old 05-13-2008, 08:27 AM

[align=center]Thanks Mod `Wiz -`Josh -,[/align][align=center]They are saying that the fires in Palm Bay, Fl were[/align][align=center]caused by arsonist : ( [:@][/align][align=center]Most fires are caused by lightening, or by people[/align][align=center]being careless with throwing cigarettes out their windows : ([/align][align=center]or from cooking outside during the dry season: ([/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Many think Florida is one big beach, but it's not all[/align][align=center]sand/sun : ) Where we are now, there are bears/deer,[/align][align=center]gators, wild hogs, & lots of different wildlife : )[/align][align=center]I'm really happy that my g/p taught me how to survive[/align][align=center]`off the land, or sea: )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The tropical storms & Hurricane Seasons are the worst.[/align][align=center]I've never evacuated during the storms, but some have[/align][align=center]been pretty scary, but exciting to experience the massive[/align][align=center]forces of Mother Nature.[/align][align=center](To me, it's a reminder on how fragile humanlife can `be -[/align][align=center]4 no 1 is promised a 2morrow 4-Sure)[/align][align=center]We must EnJoy our `Now : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I ran outa post topic's about the Monte 2day , and I just thought[/align][align=center]I would share some of the happening where's we are.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Try'in 2 fill the Void 4 low posts 2day on the MCF[/align][align=center]We hope some member's EnJoy[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thanks 4 your concerns, but we are just always[/align][align=center]doing our best, to make the most of each day we get.[/align][align=center]We hope that everyone read'in this is doing the same.[/align][align=center]Peace/Out from Space & the `Bums[/align]

Old 05-13-2008, 09:49 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

ORIGINAL: SpaceRider

[align=center]"Life is a Beach 4-Sure [8D]Wish you a `Happy Day/Life"[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Some Beach Photo's to EnJoy.[/align][align=center]from the `Bums[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][:-][&:][:-][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean @ Sebastian Fish'in Pier[/align][align=center](the smoke is floating in)[/align][align=center]WoW, we got another day, got 2 make the most of `it...EnJoy[/align][align=center]

[IMG]local://upfiles/714/E8D468F8250043038683484A7A57DE28.jpg[/IMG] [/align][align=center]Peace/Out from `Space& the BeachRiverBum's[/align][align=center]EnJoy your Day/Life/Now : )[/align]
Nice pics!

Wish I was in them, though.

Those beach pics look so inviting right now. Leave all the stress behind.

Old 05-13-2008, 10:07 AM

[align=center]Moderator `Taz & Member's[/align][align=center]"When you wish upon a `Star, makes no difference where you are" [/align][align=center]You can book a flight on[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]And be on a `Beach in a few hours [/align][align=center]Or `if you can't get away right now,[/align][align=center]just enlarge one of the Beach Pic's[/align][align=center]and pull `up your beach chair close to your screen,[/align][align=center]and pop open your favorite beverage : )[/align][align=center]Oh, turn up the `heat [/align][align=center]EnJoy your day, and remember[/align][align=center]"Everything is just a `State of Mind"[/align][align=center]Whose in control of your Mind ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Oh, maybe we could get Admin `Patrick to have[/align][align=center]Southwest be one of our sponsor's &[/align][align=center]get discounts We could all fly 2 his pad[/align][align=center]and party, and maybe use his pool : )[/align][align=center]

Wanna get away Mod `Taz ? Book your flight to one of these exciting destinations today on southwest.com.[/align][align=center][:-]WoW, where do you want 2 `go ? [:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]`Space wants 2 travel everywhere [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]

When you’re ready for fun,
we’ve got your fare. Right now,
you can fly Southwest starting
at just $59
one-way.
Book your flight today and save.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]

Home | Reservations | Schedules | Click 'n Save | Travel Center [/align]

Old 05-13-2008, 08:47 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

hey 'Space.. wehn you listed the wild animals, you forgot racoons and panthers. i've seen both in my grandfathers front yard, and one in his sun room (i'll let you guess which one). o, and the skeeters.... lots of skeeters.

Quick Reply: `Space Blog : )