Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

- From `Space 2 MCF -

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2007, 08:35 AM
Default RE: - From `Space 2 MCF -

[quote]ORIGINAL: SpaceRider

[align=center]
I really enjoy all your post contributions to the MCF.[/align][align=center]no matter what your post count is : )[/align][align=center]Some people, just don't understand the pressures of being a Student : )[/align][align=center]We need a friendly `free place to go like the MCF : )[/align][align=center]Peace/Out[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]
i completely agree space...sumtimes its just nice to get away and joke around with people for a while, and if i ever get the chance ill join ya in detention

Old 12-12-2007, 10:37 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Guys, not that it matters, becuase it doesn't, but the person I warned for single word posts came on here not owning a monte, went into all the active threads posting un-intelligible garbage, and ticked off a lot of members.

You guys are different. All you guys and gals here are okay in my book. Don't worry about it, I'm not. [sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 12-12-2007, 11:11 AM

[align=center]Thank You Mod `Taz[/align][align=center]for your post, and understanding.[/align][align=center]~Clarification~[/align][align=center]We also appreciate your dedication to our[/align][align=center]Monte Carlo Family.[/align][align=center]Without our Super `Mod's, we would not have[/align][align=center]a Super Forum that's fun, and stress `free.[/align][align=center]The MCF is `fun, and it makes me `happy.[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]Thanks `Mod Taz, and all our Mod's[/align][align=center]for keep'in `it that way.[/align][align=center]The member's, beach/river Bum's, [/align][align=center]& I appreciate.[/align][align=center]Wish all a `Happy Day/Life[/align][align=center]`Space[/align]

Old 12-12-2007, 11:25 AM

lol so space, since ur such an expert on it,how would i go bout gettin a detention lol

Old 12-12-2007, 11:35 AM

ORIGINAL: kweef

lol so space, since ur such an expert on it,how would i go bout gettin a detention lol
[:-]
Jeremy, you have to buy my book to find out
Here's a few excerpt's from the book:
1. Nude Pic's : ) WoW
2. Vulgar Language
3. MasterDeBating while on the Forum : )
4. Making a post like this
Lessons over, now go be `happy
[8D] [] [X(]

Old 12-12-2007, 11:38 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

ORIGINAL: SpaceRider

[align=center]

[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]Jeremy, you have to buy my book to find out [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Here's a few excerpt's from the book:[/align][align=center]1. Nude Pic's : ) WoW[/align][align=center]2. Vulgar Language[/align][align=center]3. MasterDeBating while on the Forum : )[/align][align=center]4. Making a post like this [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Lessons over, now go be `happy [/align][align=center] [8D] [] [X(] [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]
I edited the book to add no. 5:

5. Cunning linguist

Old 12-12-2007, 11:44 AM

hmm well i dont feelin like posting nude pics...i dont wanna swear and i cant just duplicate the post so i guess ill just have to go with the masterDEbating...lol hmm lets start up this debate nowlol

Old 12-12-2007, 11:46 AM

ORIGINAL: SpaceRider

[align=center]

lol thanx solaraslayer but, if u really want to moderators, u can set my post count to zero and keep it there if u like, i just enjoy the people and the conversation here (or put me in detention...ive never been there )

and sorry members for "post whoring"
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Hi Jeremy, I think it would be super to have some company in MCF dentention [/align][align=center]I X2 your feeling on the post counts. I think the majority of our Monte Carlo[/align][align=center]members arevery competitive group,and a few member's will do anything to [/align][align=center]have more posts then the other : ) It makes me laugh a lot : ),[/align][align=center]but it has help me sell a lot of mybooks : ) I'm now work'in on the 2008 Edition [/align][align=center]to replace my last edition which is just about sold `out [8D][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Jeremy, I'msure that GP `Dave is just jok'in, and he posted his[/align][align=center]remarks just to get a higher post count for himself : ) (jk).[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I really enjoy all your post contributions to the MCF.[/align][align=center]no matter what your post count is : )[/align][align=center]Some people, just don't understand the pressures of being a Student : )[/align][align=center]We need a friendly `free place to go like the MCF : )[/align][align=center]Peace/Out[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Yes kweef, I thought you knew I was joking.

It seems the the animated smiley has lost the appeal of the original smiley.

Don't worry, be HAPPY!!!
[b] &nb

Old 12-12-2007, 11:52 AM

i figured u were but i was just making sure no one else was unhappy...but i dont get y sum1 would come on the "happy" thread if they were unhappy...if u r unhappy, we can cheer u up!

Old 12-12-2007, 12:02 PM

i figured u were but i was just making sure no one else was unhappy...but i dont get y sum1 would come on the "happy" thread if they were unhappy...if u r unhappy, we can cheer u up!
Right ON!!![sm=icon_ladiesman.gif]

Quick Reply: - From `Space 2 MCF -