Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

`MONTE FAMILY MEMBER's BLOG: Saturday 09-12-09 : )

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2009, 07:08 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Still trying to get my S**T together this morning. Guess I'm going over to the Church to work for a while doing some electrical work in 2 new classrooms. Got to finish wiring the lights. Then off to the shop about noon, and work the rest of the day there.

Had to have another cup of java and 2 tylenol, to get these old bones rolling. Maybe a bowl of cereal. That sounds good. Or pop corn?????

Old 09-12-2009, 07:30 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Cereal and Popcorn. That sounds interesting. LOL.

Morning everyone. Its a quiet day here at Casa de JJ. Everyone is asleep. Wish i was, but its just they way i am. Already had my first cup of coffee and thinking about getting me my second now.

Its raining here so i guess its goign to be movie day with my son. Found an old one on the net. "Food of the Gods".

I guess that it for now. Going to do some more posting then wait for Jonny to wake up.

Old 09-12-2009, 08:41 AM

I am working today, just like my usual Saturday. Had ordered some stuff for my car that still isn't here yet and it's pissing me off to no end because i ordered the crap on monday. and it shipped monday. It's now saturday... why the hold up?? Its not like I live in OREGON where it took me a week to get anything from anywhere!

I'm listening to my parents dog bark her full head off for absolutely no reason whatsoever. It's 930 am... SHUT UP. She's doing this high pitched scream like bark because she doesn't like being left outside by herself. Well what she doesn't get is that she's being left outside so she can go to the bathroom THERE and not on my mom's carpets.

Old 09-12-2009, 08:55 AM

I bark 2 when I want attention
Hi Robyn, I hope your parts arrive soon,
and that things get better 4 U 4 Sure.
I have 2 work this eve, and I'm really thankful 2
be employed. There are so many on our Planet that
have it so much worse then us 4-Sure..
Keep thinking positive, and positive things in your
life will happen...Good Luck from the `kid : )

Old 09-12-2009, 08:56 AM

Robyn have fun at work. hopefully your stuff shows up soon.

I am going to go look at another suburban today so we will see what happens.

Old 09-12-2009, 09:02 AM

Todd good luck on the search. Fun? Work? Have you SEEN what I do for a living?? I talk to people all day every day who dont want to (or cant afford to) pay their bills. Do you have any idea how many sob stories I've heard? In my line of work you can't have a bleeding heart. I know. I used to have one. And then my boss ripped it out and stomped on it. Good news is I got a raise yesterday. Woo!

I didn't order anything in the way of mod parts, but I did order my windshield banner which hasn't came, my floor mats which haven't came, lots of little stuff. I want a Wizzaired like yours todd, but I don't know if they fit on the 3.4 l. They're much cheaper (and better) I hear than the K&N CAI's.

Old 09-12-2009, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by moonlitmagik
Todd good luck on the search. Fun? Work? Have you SEEN what I do for a living??
To funny, but I know exactly what your are going through. I worked for nextel partners as a retention rep. I also worked for t-mobile in redmond. I know exactly what your are going through. It is what made me go back to school to get out of that job.

Old 09-12-2009, 10:33 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

I wonder if there is room for me in Florida and become a full time bum.

Space, i'm movin' in. LOL

Old 09-12-2009, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by JJsRYD
I wonder if there is room for me in Florida and become a full time bum. Space, i'm movin' in. LOL

J.J.,
Yes, but you would have to go through the
required BeachBum intense
initiation +
Once you pass the requirement intense
test & trust, you will become a honored,
accepted member
4-Sure

Below is just one example What lol

LOL 4-Sure

Attached Thumbnails `MONTE FAMILY MEMBER's BLOG: Saturday 09-12-09 : )-bums.jpg   `MONTE FAMILY MEMBER's BLOG: Saturday 09-12-09 : )-initiation.jpg  

Last edited by Space; 09-12-2009 at 11:05 AM.
Old 09-12-2009, 12:09 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone...

I'm working on another module of traffic school...I figure i'll do like 1 module a day or whatev till its done. There is no way I could sit here for 7 hours and do it all at once...LOL. But I have till 11/8/09 to get it done, and there is 6 module and then a final exam...i'm on module two this morning, finish the first one last night. So I should be done way before the due date!

After i'm done with module 2, I am going to work on the Monte, and install my Jet Module and STB!

Have a good Saturday everyone!

Quick Reply: `MONTE FAMILY MEMBER's BLOG: Saturday 09-12-09 : )