Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

= BEACH TRIP/ROAD RAGE & SPACE =

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2007, 01:45 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: How's traffic in your area ?

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: wiz kidd
(Edit by Spacebelow)
ORIGINAL: SpaceRider
Space....Where's your favorite road to drive your `Monte Carlo ? [:-][/align][align=center]
[&:]Wiz..1/4 mile drag strip well that would be fun anyway...Space..No, it would make you [X(]cry : (
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Because `Space would beat you in his LT3 : )LOL

[&:]Wiz..actually i think i'd love to drive it down the vegas strip...or down daytona beach
[/align][align=center]Space...Vegas Strip is kewl, Daytona Beach will coat your Monte with Salt : ( [:@][/align][align=center]I don'tdrive my Monte on the Beach, I drive my g/f car : )
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Come 2 the Beach `Wiz : )[/align][align=center]Oh, watch where U put your head [/align]

Old 04-18-2007, 02:13 PM

ORIGINAL: wiz kidd
Safety:
You are a Safe Driver
Your Safety Score: 77.5 %
The average score among all people who have recently taken this test is 69.19%
Aggressiveness:
You are a Aggressive Driver
Your Degree of Aggressiveness: 62.5 %
The average score among all people who have recently taken this test is 57.02%
Courtesy:
You are a Very Courteous Driver
Your Courtesy Score: 82.5 %
The average score among all people who have recently taken this test is 73.75%
Rage:
You are a Potential Road Rager
Your Degree of Rage: 55 %
The average score among all people who have recently taken this test is 55.55%%
[sm=guilty.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif]
Mod Wiz Kidd [:-]
[sm=guilty.gif]Rage:
You are a Potential Road Rager~> Mod Wiz Kidd
Your Degree of Rage: 55 %
Mod Wiz, Thanks 4 posting
[sm=guilty.gif][sm=groupwave.gif]

Old 04-18-2007, 02:19 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

lol...yah but i'm below the average still lol

Old 04-18-2007, 11:47 PM

Never have a problem with road rage. I just never let it bother me.... Unless it's some little brat driving 90 in a Dodge Neon or something and weaving in and out of traffic. Stay the hell away from my car!!

Old 04-19-2007, 02:54 PM

[align=center][/align][align=center]MyFriend'stest [:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]SpaceRider's Friends Test, here are your personal scores/results in the four areas that we analyzed:

Safety:[/align][align=center]You are a Unsafe Driver
Your Safety Score: 30 % [/align][align=center]The average score among all people who have recently taken this test is 69.19%

Aggressiveness:[/align][align=center]You are a Aggressive Driver
Your Degree of Aggressiveness: 80 % [/align][align=center]The average score among all people who have recently taken this test is 57.02%

Courtesy:[/align][align=center]You are a Discourteous Driver
Your Courtesy Score: 20 % [/align][align=center]The average score among all people who have recently taken this test is 73.75%
[/align][align=center]Rage:[/align][align=center]You are a Driver with Very High Potential for Road Rage
Your Degree of Rage: 90 % [/align][align=center]The average score among all people who have recently taken this test is 55.55%%
[/align][align=center]Additional Roadragers.com Features:
Search for Road Rage and Bad Drivers in Beach Island [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]

[hr]

[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center][/align]

Old 04-19-2007, 05:02 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

80% aggressive driver and only 20% discourtious...at least your your a courtious aggressive driver lol

and you have very high potential for road rage!! lol..your gonna snap!

Old 04-20-2007, 08:27 AM

[:-] [:-] [:-]
This Road Rage Topic is a
And I'll havemore 4 U
How did you do on the Road Rage Test ?
Would you like to take Anger Management with me ?
We can discuss it over a few beers on the way to our group meetings

Old 04-20-2007, 02:07 PM

Safety:
You are a Marginally Safe Driver
Your Safety Score: 60 %

Aggressiveness:
You are a Aggressive Driver
Your Degree of Aggressiveness: 67.5 %

Courtesy:
You are a Courteous Driver
Your Courtesy Score: 72.5 %

Rage:
You are a Driver with Very High Potential for Road Rage
Your Degree of Rage: 85 %
The average score among all people who have recently taken this test is 55.55%%

LOL does this mean im a fast nice A**hole that doesnt look for oncoming traffic?

Old 04-20-2007, 04:35 PM

[:-]Road Rage [:-]

[align=center]
[hr]
[/align][center]

Road Rage
According to the Department of Transportation, road rage takes place when "an angry or impatient motorist intentionally injures or kills another motorist, passenger, or pedestrian -- or attempts or threatens to injure or kill another motorist, passenger or pedestrian". It can be likened to any other traffic-related incident by its willful and criminal nature. Nearly 2,000 individuals suffer injuries from raging motorists each year. Nobody knows how many hundreds of thousands of motorists just get the finger.
In 1997 Dr. Leon James, Professor of Traffic Psychology at the University of Hawaii, offered congressional testimony about the subject during a Subcommittee on Surface Transportation and Infrastructure. He noted that road rage has deeply human psychological roots, ranging from the innate, subconscious tendency toward territorialism which lives inside us all -- to our individually accumulated perceptions of the world we live in today. Children inherit aggressive and dangerous driving patterns not only from their parents and friends, but by absorbing behaviors depicted in movies and video games.
Ask any cab driver who the most annoying motorists on the road are, and it's likely he'll say "other cab drivers". Road ragers typically exchange little more than a vindictive turn of phrase or an inappropriate gesture, but road rage cases remain exciting to news bureaus because of their ability to showcase raw human emotions finally being tapped. Police reports around the world are filled with perpetrators who have figured out how to communicate their many frustrations with award-winning creativity and innovation.
Road rage presents crime enthusiasts with plenty of girl-on-girl action. Woman driver Gena Foster of Alabama died of a gunshot wound to the face after getting out of her car to confront the woman driver behind her. "She spit on me and I killed her," Shirley Henson quipped to the jury. "I always follow too closely."
In Rollinsford, New Hampshire, a female motorist irked by slow-moving traffic exited her van, attacked a construction worker and dragged her to the ground, repeatedly slapping her face with a sign labeled Caution: Construction Ahead.
Departments of Transportation in nearly every state confess that road crews are frequent victims of road rage -- cursed at, spat upon, threatened with guns -- because they're stationary, unprotected human targets standing in the open air with nowhere to run. Between 2000 and 2001, when California entered one of the hottest summers on record and Enron was jacking up the price of electricity, it was not uncommon for a daily police blotter to cite an angry motorist who jumped from his car to attack a meter reader or utility crew, sometimes by pelting them with eggs or rocks.
The most popular method of engaging rage is to "flip off" your fellow motorists. Make sure you don't accidentally share your flipped bird with an off-duty cop, like citizen Daniel Shane did in November of 2000. When both vehicles screeched to a halt and the participants in the dispute climbed out to ascertain how best they could each "bring it on," officer Dwight Ray's response was to hose mace in Shane's eyes, and spray a few more squirts in the face of Shane's 5-year-old son as well. Officer Ray was suspended for three weeks.
[b]The

Old 04-20-2007, 06:18 PM

Safety:
You are a Safe Driver
Your Safety Score: 65 %

Aggressiveness:
You are a Marginally Aggressive Driver
Your Degree of Aggressiveness: 47.5 %

Courtesy:
You are a Courteous Driver
Your Courtesy Score: 77.5 %