Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

$2 Million Car$ + More Dream `Cars : )

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 08:20 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default $2 Million Car$ + More Dream `Cars : )

[align=center]BIG 's 4-ure!
Bugatti Veyron Fgb par Hermes
The price? Nearly $2 million.
By Matt DeLorenzo•Photos by John Lamm

March 7,2008
[:-]
[/align][/align][align=center]WoW [:-][/align][/align][/align][align=center]Slideshow: Bugatti Veyron Fgb par Hermes >>[/align][align=center]Slideshow: Best of Geneva >>[/align][align=center]This rather long appendage to the Bugatti nameplate reflects a relationship that the factory says goes back to 1927 when Ettore Bugatti sought fitted luggage from the Parisian design house.[/align][align=center]That relationship has come full circle in this limited-edition Bugatti with styling cues developed by Hermes. The Fgp appellation refers to Hermes' headquarters on Rue du Faubourge Saint Honore in Paris.[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Slideshow >>[/align][align=center]It's not just a color and paint trim package, although the sand-colored hood and rear decklid are the first indications that this package is special. The face of the car has been revamped with a brushed-aluminum trademark horse collar grille now flanked with a panel with two air inlets. All the mesh grilles — including the main radiator opening, lower inlets — engine air snorkels aft of the passenger cabin and the rocker panel inlets now have a pattern that reflect the Hermes "H" motif.[/align][align=center]Inside, sand-colored leather covers all the surfaces, and even the inside door pulls have been reconfigured to looks more like luggage latches than door handles.[/align][align=center]Bespoke leather on the interior, and Hermes logos on the wheel hubs and fuel-filler door speak to the car's pedigree. The car retains its legendary performance from its 1001-bhp V-16 quad-turbocharged engine, which enables a factory-claimed 0–62-mph run of 2.6 seconds. The price? Nearly $2 million. [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Don't like the above, check out the below [:-][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]2009 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti
Many of the updates are beneath the car's sexy skin.[/align][align=center][:-]
[/align]

[/align][align=center]k.o7/8
The lightweight k.o 7 and k.o 8 sports cars are the brainchild of Ken Okuyama, the former chief designer for Pininfarina.[/align][align=center]Ok, Which one do you want, or dream of having ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=cen

Old 03-07-2008, 12:27 PM
Default RE: $2 Million Car$ + More Dream `Cars : )

I'd still take Ultimate Areo over either of those, but especially over the Bugatti.
Or maybe just the ZR1, it's what? A twentieth of the price of those two, and half of the Areo.

Old 03-07-2008, 06:46 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

I'll take the Ferrari. The car that was made on the laps of 15 year old virgin Italian girls.

Oooops, that's only refers to cigars doesn't it?

Old 03-07-2008, 09:18 PM

I rather have my monte ...

Old 03-08-2008, 07:12 AM

[align=center]Bugatti Veyron at top speed[/align][align=center]If you are into `Speed[/align][align=center]Turn `up your speakers & click below for vid,[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Great Video - Buckle `Up [/align][align=center]
[/align]
[align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]Click below link [:-][/align][align=center]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15...n-at-top-speed[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]WoW [/align][align=center]I watched it on a friends `puter with surround sound[/align][align=center]It was Awesome...EnJoy the speed of [/align][align=center]the most expensive VW : )[/align]

Old 03-08-2008, 07:29 AM

I know that I will never be able to afford one but, I'm just amazed at what engineer's can create/produce.
16 valves producing
[:-]1001 horsepower for the streets
[align=center][/align][align=center][/align]
Related Articles
[*][align=center]
Autocar crowns the fastest car in the world[/align][ul][/ul]