New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

new to forum

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2006, 12:51 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default new to forum

i just want to say hello and that i am new to this forum. if anyone can let me know how to post pics, i will post pics for everyone to see. merry x-mas!!!!

thanx,
scott

Old 12-25-2006, 04:05 PM
Default RE: new to forum

Scott...welcome to MCF, if you are looking for information on how to post pics, check out the MCF Help and Suggestion Center, there you will find tutorials on how to set up a photo gallery, or link to a photo hosting website. I hope the tutorials will help...and again, welcome to MCF, the greatest Monte Carlo Forum on the web....

Old 12-25-2006, 04:13 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

hey welcome to the site

what year is your monte??? anything done to it ???

Old 12-25-2006, 04:49 PM

i have a 97z34. i lowered it 1.5" and put 18" wheels with 235-40/18 nankangs on it. it mostly is stock except for a shift kit that i installed. i have a body kit in mind and have a lot of ideas engine wisethati want to do to it. i also have a 95 lumina ls w/ 3.4dohc as well. i have lowering springs and will be installing them within the next week or two. i will get pics as soon as i can.

scott

Old 12-25-2006, 05:13 PM

ha you get banned from one forum and go to another. He was banned from www.mymonte.com

http://mymonte.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=17618

That is why he and all his other names were banned from that website. lol good luck with this guy.

Old 12-25-2006, 05:27 PM

yes, i did get banned. this is what i tried to explain to the moderator.

"i would really like to explain to you why i had three differant usernames on this forum. i don't understand why you banned me (djhixter). to make a long story short, one of my step-sons had moved back in with me temporarily. i have five differant computers in my household. being a dj, each computer is used for differant uses to include one for burning and transferring data, one for storing all of my music, one for printing and labeling and the other two for other uses. i let my son and his guest use my computers. they were to uses specific ones. the only way they could get online was to use my other emails. i have three emails. one for my dj bussiness, another for work and the other for regular email uses. myself, my step-son and his guest all own monte carlos. i showed them this forum and told them they could use this forum for information. i did not know however that they would do such malicious things, let alone know that they had registered into the forum. ever since i have been onto this forum, i have helped numerous people with problems they had had. i apologize deeply for the harm that they had caused and would like to stay using this forum. i do have a lot of knowledge and can and will help many people like i have been. since the forum they have posted, they have been "banned" from using any of my computers, and are all password protected. i wish you would reconsider this decision. i have spent many hours posting assistance to people."
thank you

if you don't know me or know the situtation, you should not critisize me.

Old 12-25-2006, 06:21 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

sounds like you got a nice lookin car need pics