New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

New/former user

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2016, 02:54 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

really?!? prob a good thing, ill just buy new

Old 03-23-2016, 01:29 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2016
10 Year Member

Welcome back bud, can you give more details on the build your planning? Also what your looking at in the classifieds section?

Old 03-23-2016, 03:18 PM

I'm just doing a top swap w/ intercooler at the moment ( I have everything as of yesterday), but there are still some things I need to change out, or at least want to. for instance ive noticed today that my front struts are bad. like really bad. if I could come across some kyb agx for the front that aren't too beat up. I want to get a whalboro fuel pump and flow matched 42lb injectors. I want to get bmr strut mounts for the front and rear. would like to change out my side supports under the hood. ive seen pics of tubular (adjustable??) but cant find anything other than the ones 3800perf sells and those are just flat ones. I have been looking for a meizere water pump but anything over $200 I would rather just spend the extra few bucks to buy new. What I was referring to was a 3 pillar gauge pod with aeroforce obd and boost guage, but I bought the aeroforce yesterday from zzp and am still deciding on remaining two gauges to get.

Old 03-23-2016, 03:52 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2016
10 Year Member

Very cool very cool, I just sold my walbro 255 with rewire and a boost a pump like a month ago the bmr strut tower braces are the best of the best, I have them and love them! I don't believe there is any adjustable Fender supports made anymore. I also have a meizere water pump and love it, can Cycle coolant when car is off sitting athere the track! As far as gauges go, I have 2 aeroforce and a failsafe wideband in my pillar. Also running boost/vac and fuel pressure in a pod mounted to the dash.

Old 03-24-2016, 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by turbo monte
Very cool very cool, I just sold my walbro 255 with rewire and a boost a pump like a month ago the bmr strut tower braces are the best of the best, I have them and love them! I don't believe there is any adjustable Fender supports made anymore. I also have a meizere water pump and love it, can Cycle coolant when car is off sitting athere the track! As far as gauges go, I have 2 aeroforce and a failsafe wideband in my pillar. Also running boost/vac and fuel pressure in a pod mounted to the dash.

Hell yeah! I'm with you on the BMR. I already have trailing and lateral arms just need to start buying towers once this top swap is done.
Love the gauge set up. Boost/vac was a lock in for one, I'll need to look into that failsafe wideband some more to understand it a little better. Thanks for the advice man