New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

04 Monte Carlo

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2016, 01:52 AM
Default 04 Monte Carlo

My name is Joslyn I own a Black Monte Carlo I'm 33 and I LOVE MY CAR Buuuuuut I'm having problems under my hood and I need help with fixing it. It wont start and idk if its my battery or what. I don't know how to really use this but I'm a sigle parent of 4 little girls and I need my car. 9517276139 Please text me with any info you have to help me out. I'm in Riverside California. Willing to sell it if it's going to cost to much to fix it. Thank you, Joslyn

Old 12-27-2016, 09:41 AM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Welcome to Mcf. I would be willing to help here if you give more info on what the car is doing but I am not willing to give out a personal cell number sorry

Old 01-02-2017, 04:27 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2011
Monte Of The Month -- September 2014
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Joslyn - sorry about your issues. First, you may want to remove you cell phone number. Odds are most members do not want to make phone calls to someone new to this site for a variety of reasons (including concerns of getting roped into a potential scam). Also, for security/privacy issues, you may want to take caution in what you share about yourself online.

Please share more information about what is going on and hopefully others here can assist.