NASCAR Racing The worlds largest professional racing series. Are you a fan? Discuss all things NASCAR here.

Picks/Darlington/SatNight

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2012, 06:34 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I edited my picks... took my man, Carl Edwards, in place of Brad Keselowski. Edwards had this race stolen from him last year. Edwards has some pep in his step and some of that good ol' swagger that I like to talk about that BK just doens't have this week. Plus, something just tells me "Don't pick a Dodge."

Editing my picks is what screwed me over at Kansas.... lets see how it works at Darlington.

Old 05-11-2012, 07:29 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Mike you're screwed with those picks, i learned that one at daytona And bojangles?, that cracks me up Ok heres my picks for this week.

Biffle
Johnson
Edwards

Old 05-11-2012, 07:41 PM

5 Year Member

Alright Leprechaun... I see where it says you're from... and being as I'm a more tolerant southerner myself, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt....

That being said....

"Thems fightin' words!"

Where did you mess up? You NEVER, EVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, do you say anything negative about Bojangles, its chicken, its dirty rice, its sausage and eggs, and you damn sure don't say anything negative about their biscuits or sweet tea.

Or we'll cut you.

You might as well stand up and start shouting about how much you hate Dale Jr.. the doctor won't be able to tell the difference between your injuries.

That's exactly how serious we take Bojangles around here.....

Old 05-11-2012, 09:16 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

What if someone sez the Dale Jr hates Bojangles? Things could get ugly...

I don't know this Bojangles. Do they serve crepes?

Old 05-11-2012, 09:19 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by Cowboy6622
Look who is last!! She hit the wall.
She finished 12th in the Nationwide race and probably had the cleanest car on the track. Not bad. I'm still not picking her

Old 05-11-2012, 09:24 PM

5 Year Member

Brent, your trip to North Carolina was incomplete if you didn't eat at Bojangles.

We take Bojangles as seriously as Budweiser (although they aren't served in the same building), God, country music, George W. Bush, and the Uh-merikan flag.

My roommate in college was from Maryland. (It is strange to speak of him in a past tense... we are no longer roommates since we both GRADUATE TOMORROW!!!) One day I had a craving for Bojangles.. and a Bojangles craving can't be replaced by anything else. So I took him with me and he is all about some Bojangles now. He is like that little egg in those Zoloft commercials when he goes back to Maryland now because he doesn't get Bojangles there.

So if you're going to laugh, you better stay in upstate New York and enjoy your bagels.

Old 05-11-2012, 09:33 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member

what's all the talk about this bojangles stuff.......is this who/what your talking about......

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 22em" class="infobox biography vcard" cellSpacing=5><TBODY><TR><TH style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; FONT-SIZE: 125%; FONT-WEIGHT: bold" colSpan=2>Bill "Bojangles" Robinson</TH></TR><TR><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" colSpan=2>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Old 05-11-2012, 09:34 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Only thing like bojangles we have around here is pop eyes. Nearest bojangles is in south eastern Pennsylvania. If im ever down south again i'll have to remember to find one.

Old 05-11-2012, 09:49 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member

whatever the bojangles thing is aint gonna make a bit of difference to me........

my picks......

1 k kahne
2 t stewart
3 ky busch

picks subject to change before deadline...........

Old 05-11-2012, 09:50 PM

5 Year Member

All of you Bojangles nay sayers need to just stay up north!!!

What is important here is that it is going to be Bo Time tomorrow night for me....

I ran 5 laps at Richmond International Speedway on Thursday. When I ran my 3 laps at Martinsville last year, I won the next race, the All Star show down ( but that wasn't a points paying win). I'm going to win this next race.

Bojangles is my favorite fastfood restaurant. Well, Cook Out comes close, but I really prefer Bojangles. Darlington may be my favorite race track.... and I am graduating college tomorrow morning.

All the cards are stacking in my favor. The rest of you may as well have not even picked. I am going to win this race. I am going to drink my Bojangles sweet tea as I watch this race fall into my favor.

And it will be Bo Time around midnight tomorrow night....

It's Bo Time! Rule #4 - YouTube

Bojangles Commercial - It's Bo Time! - YouTube

Jake Delhomme Bojangles Commercial - Dukes of Hazzard Style - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q39d555Xhk

Last edited by Cowboy6622; 05-11-2012 at 10:01 PM.

Quick Reply: Picks/Darlington/SatNight