NASCAR Racing The worlds largest professional racing series. Are you a fan? Discuss all things NASCAR here.

Picks/All Star Weekend/Friday and Saturday Night

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2015, 10:20 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

That was probably the worst and most boring AllStar race ever! Caution free?!? Did anyone actually want to win that? The highlight of the night was Keselowski speeding on pit row. I think the average finish thing to set up the last segment was a nice idea on paper, but it did not result in hard racing. Harvick disapointed me by not even pushing at the end - he was in the spot. I'll forgive anyone who's an a**hole for a win in the AllStar race - this is the time to do that stuff! But nobody else seemed like they gave a dang either.

It was a good drinking game anyways. Pounded a beer on the first lap + a beer per segment. The wife kept up without passing out. We're licked...

Last edited by JuniorCar; 05-16-2015 at 10:25 PM.
Old 05-16-2015, 10:32 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

They handed Denny a giant check, but they had a kid running around with a suitcase full of cash before the race. I'd demand the cash. Giant checks are pretty cool too, but I'd still like to have the cash more. Make it rain!!!

Old 05-16-2015, 11:16 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Talking

Originally Posted by JuniorCar
That was probably the worst and most boring AllStar race ever! Caution free?!? Did anyone actually want to win that? The highlight of the night was Keselowski speeding on pit row. I think the average finish thing to set up the last segment was a nice idea on paper, but it did not result in hard racing. Harvick disapointed me by not even pushing at the end - he was in the spot. I'll forgive anyone who's an a**hole for a win in the AllStar race - this is the time to do that stuff! But nobody else seemed like they gave a dang either.

It was a good drinking game anyways. Pounded a beer on the first lap + a beer per segment. The wife kept up without passing out. We're licked...
I will have to agree on the Boring side this one sucked, If they can't do any better than this why watch it.
It was difficult to see if the stands were full but I would bet you could still get a seat.
The most excitement I saw was when Logano got in to McMurry and almost spun him out.
Next time I will have to watch animal planet or HGTV.